Dub Neighbor

by Farkel 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

QUIRKY said, " Next time just spray the yard with roundup. "

FARKEL- Next time if the old lady verbally abuses or yells cult slurs at someone - spray HER with roundup. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

I bet Farkel's neighbor could benefit from medical cannabis . . . her ailment must be among those which qualify for a doctor's recommendation!

• poppers
    poppers

Such an action by a non-JW goes against everything she's been taught about "worldly" people. Her anger was really a disguised outburst against herself and WT teaching. It was a way to protect her own identity.

• musky
    musky

If she is wheelchair bound,I wonder if the "friends" were picking her up for some meetings.They certainly would have seen the 18" grass?And no offers from the hall to help her?

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Simpy amazing. She gets help from complete strangers and then demonize's them because of their beliefs. I'm at a loss for words....for once.

• dgp
    dgp

Marked.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

As my mom got older and her vision worsened the Cong got her a telephone where she could listen to the meetings. That way they didn't have to pick her up and take her home. Then they cancelled the Tuesday book study that she could drive to during the day. In her last year, no one came over, no one called. The elders with wifes showed at the hospital to ensure she didn't get a blood transfusion. They kept wanting to see her documents. She had appointed my brother to call the shots in case of her incapacitation. He would love to do a drive by on a few KHs . I'm sure it would have been onn the news. They made an intolerable situation a million times worse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit