Which is the latest movie you have seen ??

by on the rocks 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deceived
    Deceived

llbh where have you been?? How are YOU?? Haven't seen you in ages. Its Velvet here.

Anyway about Movies, I am rather sick with MS right now, can't get out at all or do anything so my husband John downloads movies for me to watch. We have run out of them right now so anxious to hear about anything new. I saw Hurt Locker and didn't really like it, was depressing to me. No idea why it won the award??

I saw Avatar, loved it just wish I could go to the Movies and see it in 3D.

I saw Precious, good movie.

I saw Lovely Bones, loved it.

I saw Old Dogs, very funny ;-)

I really liked The Blindside and saw that recently.

I liked The Edge of Darkness.

I saw The Wolfman, it was OK.

Crazyheart was entertaining but nothing I would want to go to the movies and pay for watching

Its Complicated was amusing, made me laugh

District 9 HORRIBLE.

I saw Shutter Island, I was totally confused with that one and found it dreary.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Put in The Gamer the other night and sat through about 10 minutes of it. To violent and crude.

• its_me!
    its_me!

Hmmm, the latest movie I have seen? Well, I believe it was a midnight showing.

• bohm
    bohm

"The lovely bones" - horrible horrible horrible! Half way through i began to fantasize she would return as a zombie and eat all of the cast.

"Avatar" - I dont care if the story has been done before when it is done so well. Must see in 3D.

"Flatliners" - A group of med. students take turns to kill themself and bring themself back for shit and giggles. The idea sound kind of retarded, but then it have a huge lame "Oh forgive us God, we are filthy atheistic scientists!"-speech in an abbandoned chappel at the end and you realize the first part of their idea made a lot of sence.

"The Road" - The movie did have cannibalism, but lacked the plot structure, logic, depth and rational explanations of the average zombie movie. I would imagine a tourist video of Detroit would look like this.

"2012" - Actually i think this was pretty good: It delivered exactly what it promised.

"Coraline" - I hate childrens movies, but this one was charming and creepy. The music and voice acting was brilliantly done!

• its_me!
    its_me!

Okay, but seriously, Alice In Wonderland. It was okay. Some neat scenes. Some neat special effects. I liked the Cheshire Cat. Part of it followed the original Disney cartoon, but much of it did not. If you like Tim Burton's movies, I would suggest it! I like his off the wall stuff!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Hey bohm, The Road was a much better book.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Crazy Heart

Precious

Its Complicated

Inglorious Bastards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit