Which is the latest movie you have seen ??

by on the rocks 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• on the rocks
    on the rocks

AVATAAR-Brilliant

• awildflower
    awildflower

I saw Remember Me, brilliant. And I saw the Bounty Hunter last weekend, it was so so. I'm going to see Clash of the Titans this weeked, looks good. My daughter saw Last Song with Miley Cyrus yesterday said she loved it, but I'm leary of Nicholas Sparks movies, I know someone always dies, BUT I absolutely love Gregg Kennear and will see it for him. There's my review. Oh yeah, my daughter and I watch Twilight and New Moon quite often as well.

• on the rocks
    on the rocks

awildflower :You seem to be a movie buff...very good.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Ninja Assasin !!!

Good old fashioned bloody ninja fun !!!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

We are going this weekend to see Avatar at the IMAX . Just saw Shutter Island ......wasn't what I was expecting ,good twist though

If you are a movie buff you should pm crux on here ...he is my son ....TOTAL movie buff !

• awildflower
    awildflower

Yes guys I'm a total movie buff! And I forgot to mention Shutter Island, (thanks for the reminder TM),as well loved that movie. Oh and a while back I saw Lovely Bones. It is a book (like tons of movies are) and most people probably didn't watch it, but the acting was fantastic by all the characters in it. I couldn't believe nobody was really recognized for that movie. I read a lot of books too which is good because then they get turned into movies. I watched Sherlock Holmes as well because I love Robert D. Jr., but wasn't happy with the movie. But the costumes and sets were great!!

• blondie
    blondie

Clash of the Titans - IMAX - 3D

Samsung LED 3D---so you can see things 3D at home

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Ninja Assassin is the last movie I've rented. I don't know about fun, it was definitely bloody, though. I haven't seen a movie in the theater since Star Trek.

I so badly want to see Clash of the Titans. I remember loving the original when I was a kid. But watching it years later, as an adult, it seemed rather cheesy. It definitely needed to be updated.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The last movie I saw in the theater was 'Shutter Island', and before that, 'Up in the Air'. Both were excellent.

I watched 'New Moon' on Blu-ray this past weekend. It will please fans of the series. (Wasn't that nice?)

• Heaven
    Heaven

At the movie theatre, it was "Sherlock Holmes". ( I want to see "Avatar". Maybe tomorrow. Also, "Oceans" is coming and I'd like to catch that.)

At home, it was "Constantine".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit