Anti-JW leaflet campaign

by freeborg 44 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Greetings from Manchester! If you are around you should contact me. Maybe meet simon also!

ISP

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

The pamphlet sounds terrific, people all over the world need to know the true facts and when your leaflet is completed I would love to have a copy, I will gladly send you a donation.
    Now as regards the comments of Fred, yhou say your are an active witness. My friend asked you the other night if you were and elder or MS, but whatever your standing is in the congregation is your business. Tell me please, Are you a sheep in wolves clothing?
    Because if you are a JW then what the hell are you doing in here? Or are you a spy for the WBTS.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

excuse my typing errors. I only noticed them after I posted.

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

The REAL challenge is to make something eye-catching and thought-provoking enough to swerve around the Witness' mental blinders.

When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers ... we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath future generations.

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

freeBorg-
    What kind of info are you looking for:
    Scriptural errors of WT?
    Pagan founder info?
    Changing their mind on doctrine?
    False Prophecy?
    Mistranslation of Bible?

Not sure what you have in mind.

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

You may Satan be with you??? What the hell does that mean? Hooked on phonics worked for me!!!! You are such a poser....

• anewperson
    anewperson

Welcome. I can be reached via [email protected]. I also recommend you do it as quickly as possible. The WTS always spies and tries to put some kind of stops in the way. A similar campaign in Japan did have an impact. I see no reason it couldn't work in the U.K. American freedom-loving exJWs will be see how you do and will be virtually certain to follow swiftly. And so would the other nations. Go get 'em!

• seven006
    seven006

Fred,
    I don't know what makes me laugh more, your obvious ignorance or your total incomprehension of the English language.

You have to be an apostate just messing with us and trying to show how ridicules some JW's can be.

No one can be that stupid in real life.

You crack me up, please don't ever leave.

Dave

• anewperson
    anewperson

Actually nothing prevents any of us from doing up our own letters-to-the-editors, tracts to put in doors or leave around etc. Just do it. In the U.S. photocopiers are plentiful in metropolitan areas, even in some convenience stores. Also businesses run occasional specials of just 2 cents per page, though 5 cents is also common. Do up a tract, shrink the size down to where 2 fit on a single page and its like 1 cent per tract. For $20.00 you can print up 2,000 tracts. Especially highlight the pedophile coverups.

Run Watchtower, run, run!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Rape resistance, rape resistance,

that gets to everyone men and women and teenagers alike. Many JW's don't actually even KNOW about the scream don't scream policy, and that according to the 1998 mag it's scream again. There isn't a human being except RAPISTS that aren't shocked by this.

And it's just once paragraph.

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit