The Adam and Eve story

by michell 11 Replies latest jw friends

• michell
    michell

Ok, there u go Adam your alive now , i love u now see that tree with the fruit , Yep u eat it u die ,i wont tell you,you ll kill maybe 6000.000.000

people not to mention aborted babys who will never get ressurected millons and millions of them, ok, Hey god who,s that ,thats eve Woooooowe

she is hot to trot man ! Can i do to her that thing the monkeys do, sure can ! Woooopy she,s so gorgeose . i can,t wait to stick my , ok Adam got the message. Hey Eve whats that in your hand ,its the fruit what fruit there ,s 2000 of them , the one, oh that one, yep Mmmmmmm

Listen your my first shag and your hot as, give me that fruitt , chomp chomp chomp fruit salad yummmy yummy , yummmy yummy yummy Fruit salad ur urd . Adam what u flopin done, get the flop out of here u nerd, ingreat, gunna put a flipin flamin floping sword so you cant get in

and she,ll have babys its gunna hurt u screw up, we can start the killing asap murder mayhem, ill blame it on u ,u horny basket case . Sorry god i

did,nt quiet get the perspective about the whole human race, as you do. Tough luck im the big educatore , one day there,s going to be a big mountain every one will go up and learn, not lik u u screw up, Hey god can we abort the baby mission, Abort abort , mission i don,t abort any thing

its bad its wrong its evil , yer but it might save a lot of war ,mahem , even naphanlming babys in Nam , millons of chineese getting rid of Daughters

To be continued

• Robdar
    Robdar

you popped in to post that?

I guess it takes all kinds.

• journey-on
    journey-on

How old are you? 13?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome to JWN, michell!

The Adam and Eve story raised a bunch of questions for me that were never answered. Like, if this was such a perfect setup, why was only 1 person created when every other creature had a mate and why would God make it so that Adam experienced loneliness?

You might find this thread interesting: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/133378/1/We-are-the-other-people-long-but-well-formated

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Everything the snake told Eve was the truth.

And without the knowledge of good and evil, the test was not fair on poor Adam and Eve.

• cantleave
    cantleave

God this must be record - 2 posts in 5 years.

• spawn
    spawn

Cantleave who's God?

• michell
    michell

Cantleave. Lennon or Macartney said the only real weird person is a person that thinks something is weird. Iv travelled the one end of the earth to the other and we are all different and similer in some fashon , Sorry ingrained dislexeer or word blindness ,Hey who needed to worry about there childs education when everyone will die excsept us pre 1975 a lot of good talent went to waste in aimless job prospects, due to being pulled out of school to pioneer 14 and 7 months .After1 year of high school

• michell
    michell

Its my first attempt at writen sarcastic humour.

• michell
    michell

Heaven thanks for the welcome you came through with a good recomendation, my post was just a bit of fun but between the lines many questions

Since i signed up many years ago i just kept on living and its been a full on life, many ups and some low lows, The wt bullsh and terror society is

down on people living real lives, they like you to live this , what will other people think, fake every thing life. Fake love , fake justice fake power and wisdom all a front no reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit