Influx Of Newbies

by snowbird 48 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sylvia

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hi there everybody !! Add me to the newbie group too! Yay !

Thanks for making me feel at home!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome, Cult Classic!

Feel free to introduce yourself and tell your story - when you're ready, of course.

Sylvia

• cult classic
    cult classic

Sure thing Sylvia

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

There seems to be yet another influx of newbies, which is completely awesome - I thought this thread should be resurrected!!

To all of you, I'm so glad you joined us!!

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

There does seem to be a lot of new ones join us lately and the thing I noticed is that quite a few of those are elders/servants who have recently stood down or are in the process of.

This is so heartening to see and as someone mentioned earlier, for every one that joins us here there are many more JWs that fade or leave that don't join. Is the trickle becoming a faster moving stream? Let's hope so - maybe the new generation thing at the DC will speed it up.

Anyway a big welcome to all our newbies.

Great to have you here.

All the best

Hopscotch

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Thanks for the welcome snowbird. I joined 3 months ago, after waking up about 5 months ago. But I only started posting about 3 weeks ago.

I have been wondering if more people are leaving. Here's one theory - as the WT organization has grown over the years and produced more publishers it has more people to go out and recruit. So the more people that are out recruiting, the easier it is to make increases. But on the other hand, as more people leave and "wake up", there are more people to help their families and friends to leave. Just my opinion.

In any event, I'm glad to be here. I've learned many things and have enjoyed being a part of things.

-mentallyfree31-

• agonus
    agonus

EVIDENTLY, people are starting to see things the way they evidently are.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

well, come.... i've heard that b4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit