Influx Of Newbies

by snowbird 48 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

SNOWBIRD- Great thread Sylvia ! I for one want to extend a big hug and warm welcome to ALL the newbies on the board. Welcome to freedom of expression and freedom of thinking in your mind. You are not alone. Remember that. Please. We are all survivors of what is known as a " mind control cult " which tried to steal our minds away from the reasoning ability and logic we were each born with. Be proud of what you have accomplished in coming to this board. It took courage to do so. As a well known psychologist Frederick Perls stated in one of his books , " To suffer one's death and to be reborn is not easy. " But you won't regret the journey . We are all here for you. Hang in there and keep your chin up ! life does get better ! Look forward to hearing from you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

you know your a newbie if your first post on here made you feel like this ...

you might be a newbie if thinking of meetings makes you do this ......

you might be a newbie if getting a phone call from the PO makes you feel .......

you might be a newbie if you make us feel like this ...............welcome

• spawn
    spawn

A problem in the Borg?

Perhaps the house of cards is starting to fall!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

you know your a newbie if your first post on here made you feel like this ... TM

Not the first thread, since I've been lurking long enough to feel comfortable, but when I first came to the site it made my heart beat really fast!

Thanks to all for the welcome!

jada

• fluke
    fluke

Yes welcome... :)

Although, i'm sure I'm still a semi-newbie...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You might be a newbie, if every time you post a thought, 47 people recommend you read "Crisis of Conscience" and Steve Hassan's book.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, Flipper and all others.

It's good to see y'all.

Sylvia

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome serenitynow!!

A big welcome to one and all newbies and indeed, not forgetting old timers who have returned of late.

Welcome

Blessings,

Stephen

• its_me!
    its_me!

Ha ha Palmtree! It has been suggested to me a number of times to read Crisis of Conscience! I should get some money tomorrow, and I am going to buy it! Aaaah, I love it here!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

SD-7, you really are a nut...GAWD, I love you!

Palmtree, that would be a cool thread....You might be a JWN newbie if...

Here's mine: You have to reassured that the current earthquake isn't the onset of Armageddon.

LOL, all you guys are crazy cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit