Influx Of Newbies

by snowbird 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

welcome to all the....wait a minute....welcome to ME! I'm a newbie! :-P

one day i might give my "story" just so people can get an idea as to where i'm comin from and such...I dunno if it really makes a difference, but I think it helps to get a better picture of one another, knowing what each has been through before finding their way out of that darkness :-)

thanks for the warm welcome!!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Everyone's story makes a difference, ana.

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

awww thanks palmtree! oh, and I TOTALLY lol'd at what you said about the crisis of conscience book recommendation...I haven't opened myself up to the offer on here yet, but i have seen it a lot on here LOL

• Scott77
    Scott77

Newbies,

Welcome. I hope you will not be disappointed. Please, remember diversity here. Just keep learning from many posts. You can be selective as to what to respond to or just respond to as many as you can depending on your interests. A variety of topical threads defines the diversity of this site,something that is so alien to the Watchtower.

Scott77

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yet, more newbies!

Welcome!

Sylvia

• snowbird
  • Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Not sure if i am a newbie? All I know is I love to hear all your stories and share when I think i have something to say.... as far a the JW falling down? I hope so!!! I did get one family out and that makes me oh so happpy!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Love me some newbies!

Sylvia

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Welcome Newbies!!!!!!!!!!!

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit