Aposta-men, Do You Know How to Sew?

by White Dove 35 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

The men in the coven I was in knew how to use a sewing machine quite well. It was required for first degree work that everyone make a ritual garment. Some covens in the assembly had to make their own tabards, too. I'm just curious if non-witchy men know how to sew.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Doe just got a sewing machine a while back. I wonder how it's working for him.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Doe's in a coven?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I kept the machine I got in DE and lugged it all the way to AZ. I want to sew some clothes.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I think Doe is too skeptical to be in a coven. I was in one where all the guys and most of the women could sew well. I couldn't sew at all.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've done a little bit of sewing since we landed here in Cali. As soon as I get a sewing table (found a table at Walmart for $15 that'll be perfect) it's on.

• White Dove
    White Dove

It would be really neat if we all made something and posted pictures.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Well one of my relatives had an auto re-upholstery business. I wanted to work so I worked on the sewing machine. Got good at it and I hemmed my own pants back in the 80"s.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I can use a sewing machine and have made my own curtains. When I was cheap at Bethel I used to even sew my own t-shirts from my own patterns. I hate the think what I must have looked like.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I love my sewing machine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit