I hope I'm not the ONLY one...

by YoursChelbie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

I'm down in the Houston area and would drive up to DFW. I'm able to travel anywhere, anytime.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Houstonians are ready to Partay

Awesome! Do you guys have a particular day in mind?

Summer works for me, maybe Saturday, June 5th?

• awildflower
    awildflower

Has to be after the second or third week in June for me, sorry, I'll be in CA for that time.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

awildflower how about Saturday June 18th?

We want to have as many people as possible there, the more the merrier.

• doublelife
    doublelife

My calendar shows June 18th to be Friday. Saturday would be June 19th. I'm pretty flexible.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Doublelife, thanks for pointing that out.

You are right.

So, Saturday the 19th sounds good. Is TGI Friday's OK?

• awildflower
    awildflower

Does it have a bar?

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Yes, it has a bar and you can check out their specialities here: http://www.tgifridays.com/menus/Menus.aspx

• awildflower
    awildflower

This is just a thought. I know around here on the weekend it's super hard to get into anything without a long wait if you want anything in the evening time and even harder if you have a crowd. I was wondering if it might not be better to meet during an afternoon for better chances at fitting a crowd somewhere. And if that's the case, Saturday would be better of course for those that don't work on Sat. I don't know about Dallas and the crowd, but we might want to think about that. At least if your in already somewhere earlier, staying late wont be a problem if it turns out like that. Just an idea.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Blah, no one in the Virginia Hampton Roads area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit