I hope I'm not the ONLY one...

by YoursChelbie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Thanks for the suggestions, awildflower

Definitely, we want to make it there a few hours before the dinner crowd to make sure we have enough chairs together for our group.

Does 4:00 pm sound good? Everyone should aim to make it there by 5:00 pm before it gets too crowded.

So far we have:

TGI Friday's in PLano, TX zip 75035 (see the TGI Friday's website http://www.tgifridays.com/home/welcome.aspx

for interactive map and directions.)

for Saturday, June 19.

pm me if you need help getting there.

And add your name on this thread if you can make it so we can

have an idea of who we can look forward to seeing.

• John Doe
    John Doe

That's 5 hours from me. I'd consider going, but no promises.

• crapola
    crapola

A.Fenderson, you have a pm. Check the little envelope in upper right corner of page.

• doublelife
    doublelife

I'll be there.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

You can add The Rabbits, just remind everyone closer to to D-Day. Looking forward to seeing newbies and the golden oldies from around here!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Wow, lots of people! This will be fun. And for those that live farther out, please consider making the trip. 4pm on Sat. the 19th works for me. I may be getting a room to stay the night, don't want to drive anywhere after drinking, especially if it gets late. Hey Chelbie, maybe Billy Bobs after for anyone?? Even if you don't like country to much, it's an awesome place to hang out and have fun. Lot's of room for different things to. And it will be summer so being outside at all wont be a problem either.

http://www.billybobstexas.com/

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

Well, it looks like the mention of country music and Billy Bob's killed this thread. ;-)

• awildflower
    awildflower

You might be right about that A.Fen. Ok Billy Bobs is out!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Long live Rock & Roll!!!!!!!!!

Think About It

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Wake up thread...! bttt :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit