Facebook sex IS REAL.......and dangerous.

by dissed 21 Replies latest jw friends

• dissed
    dissed

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/03/26/we-dont-cause-vd-claims-facebook/?test=latestnews

Cases of syphilis have increased four-fold in Britain thanks to Facebook, argued a U.K. professor, as users meet up for unprotected sex.

Can't wait to see this quote make the pages of the WT and the platforms of the conventions. "See, we told you so! Facebook IS dangerous"

• asilentone
  • daniel-p
    daniel-p

Watchtower = using intellectually dishonest sensationalist stories to control people.

Foxnews = using intellectually dishonest sensationalist stories to make money.

Maybe they should join up.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Sex is sex; people hook up, however they can. Been happening for thousands of years now.

Stupid is stupid, facebook found or not

• cantleave
    cantleave

I can't find any Facebook - the nearest I've found is Farmville - which I still don't understand. Someone please guide me to facebook sex............

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah. Everytime I go on Facebook, I get an erection.

• dissed
    dissed

Sorry Cantleave, can't give you that info, this being a family site and all.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Watchtower = using intellectually dishonest sensationalist stories to control people.

Foxnews = using intellectually dishonest sensationalist stories to make money.

A union between the two and you have the republican party and their rank and file members, the tea-baggers!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Why am I not getting any of this Facebook Booty?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aouw! This is a hoot - and yes, the WTBTS will be shouting, "We told you so! We told you so!"...

I agree with Out4Good3... The similarities between the more extreme portions of the Republican party - who seem to be in control, these days - and the WTBTS and the Gov.Bod's mentality - STRIKING!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit