Facebook sex IS REAL.......and dangerous.

by dissed 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Oh this is funny! Aren't Fox news and britains finest tabloid "the sun" owned by the same group?

Shame fox couldn't even get the story completely straight even when copying it from a sister publication

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2904897/Sex-diseases-soaringbrdue-to-Facebook-romps.html

Facebook was named as the main site bbut the quote the doctor at the centre said social networking sites, not facebook

And an NHS trust chief said Facebook and similar sites were to blame for a shocking rise in cases of potentially-lethal syphilis in the region.
  • cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Is there any facebook application to get more sex? Cuz I want it!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Cases of syphilis have increased four-fold in Britain thanks to Facebook , argued a U.K. professor, as users meet up for unprotected sex.

This guy must be a professor of BULLSHIT

To even make a statement like that says allot of credibility .

I wonder if this guy is a right wing bible thumper like a JW or something similar.

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

thetrueone - Thats not what the professor said!

• zagor
    zagor

I guess he's been clicking his mouse too much, moving his hand furiously up and down that climaxed in nail-ed infection

• GermanXJW
  • SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Practice safe internetworking, put a condom on your ethernet cable.

• dissed
    dissed

GermanX

You might as well have printed that in Chinese.....lol

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

You cannot have sex unless you physically meet up. Just being on Facebook is not enough--you cannot get pregnant or get a disease simply by sexually explicit discussions and pictures online.

Once you meet up and physically do sex, then it becomes the real thing. Until then, they should not even worry about it.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Facebook sex...

Thats as true an assumption as : Syphillis has increase fourfold since the invention of satellite navigation in cars... or since mobile phones became common, or since hotmail was launched...

hell, i've been on some dedicated 'adult' forums and not been offered a hook up! facebook? yeah right!

The WBTS is as adept at twisting information as any other media company

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit