JW's being more "secretive" than usual?

by cameo-d 22 Replies latest jw friends

• crazy2try
    crazy2try

I havent' been for what seems a long time, but I guess about 8 months and before that it wasn't regular by any means. I felt a change then, but I couldn't pin point it. I felt like I missed another crazy announcement. It felt like they were hounding and hounding going out in service, attending the meetings. Oh wait they have been doing that all along. MY Bad.

No but really. I noticed it too. But I can't figure it out.

• Caligula1
    Caligula1

Great post. I have noticed it. I used to get a "Well come on back soon" welcome from most. I did not get that from as many people as before. I think it could be extra Paranoia from the Governing Body. Please confirm how often, and where are assemblies with only Elders, Pioneers, and Ministeral Servants. I have never heard of this. I just got off the phone with an inactive JW male friend, and we may go to the Memorial with another inactive female friend that wants to keep the faith but can not. It is a social thing.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I stopped attending meetings, and large assemblies starting 2006. So I do not know what is going on since then. This JWN discussion board has been my only updates so far including Teddy J. BonaFide might have updated us as he was still active JW while posting on this board. Not sure where this guy is.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit