JW's being more "secretive" than usual?

by cameo-d 22 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Anyone noticing any odd "more secretive-than-usual" type behavior among JWs very recently?

Kind of like "somethings-up" mode?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

why they dont want to talk to you cuz you are an apostate!

• flipper
    flipper

CAMEO-D- I have noticed this odd behavior as well in my JW relatives. Secretive in the sense they won't reveal too much to me about what NEW information or things they are doing. My older JW mom is talkative and I'll get glimpses from her- but other than that I get zilch from my 2 JW daughters in their 20's

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

yup!!! I think they need to make them think they are "SPECIAL"

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Found sheep: "yup!!! I think they need to make them think they are "SPECIAL""

No, this is a different kind of vibe. More like holding your playing cards close to your chest. There is a bit of "sneakiness" involved.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s nothing new..

Jehovah`s Witness`s don`t even want to tell you who they are,when they knock on your door..

LOL!!..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

my jw ex-wife used to call me 2 or 3 times a month to discuss our special needs son.now since decemember she only texts me about him and will not answer her phone.maybee ill text her and try to find out why she does this now.

• wobble
    wobble

Whatever secrets they think they have, they don't, we know much more on here than any active Dub, a GB member only has to fart and we know.

Whatever they think they are hiding from me, I don't care , I don't want to know it.

It cannot possibly be of any value.

love

Wobble

• sir82
    sir82

No.

• teel
    teel

As wobble said, on this forum you find out any new stuff way before the majority of the JWs, there's nothing a JW knows that can truly be a secret. It really is just to make them feel special.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit