Prophecy For Idiots

by Farkel 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

:I'm curious... at what point is one's mind "fully demon-infested" as opposed to just "somewhat demon-infested"?

:What are the upper and lower limits?

I'm in the lower limits at this time. I only drool once-in-a-while. One reaches the upper limits with the so-called "split-pea soup" and "on-the-bed-levitation" stage. Research has shown that one can avoid serious infection by reducing garage sale visitations and purchases to a moderate number.

:Also what unit of measurement are you using?

It's based on metric system, so don't ask me to explain it.

Is this scale based on the number of demons in your head or to what extend a single demon has managed to climb into your head (only part of a single demon in your head with parts of the demon still handing out of your ear).

Supposedly, once a single demon has entered the head, a permanent hole is left to allow entry for more demons. Being an alert and frugal demon-consumer, I don't worry about that. I wear ear plugs at all times.

Farkel, Legume CLASS

• cantleave
    cantleave

Farkel that is just brilliant.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ear plugs! I should have known!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thank you Farkel.

Even I understood it!

(My brain's still hurting from reading Terry's "Free Will" thread.)

om

• Heaven
    Heaven

Farkel, excellent as usual!

Prophecy in the past as well as for the future is really... irrelevant. If it doesn't happen in our lifetime, then it just isn't important because it really doesn't affect us. You can't live dwelling on the past nor on what might happen in the future. The WTS has kept people paralyzed with this for over 100 years.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Research has shown that one can avoid serious infection by reducing garage sale visitations and purchases to a moderate number.

ROTFLMFAO

• donny
    donny

Farkel, you have the perfect balance of humor and wit.

Donny

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

awesome senor Farkel! My prophesy is that the Armageddon wont accourr in the next 2 years! Its easy and everyone will see the fullfillment of it. I have more power than God.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

marking for the brussel sprouts reference....I think they're icky too

Seriously well written. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit