Your greatest recorded live album

by acolytes 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• acolytes
    acolytes

My two favourites are.-

A) Lynyrd Skynyrd "One More From the Road"

B) Genesis "Seconds Out"

Are their LIVE albums out their I should buy that can compete with the above.

Acolytes.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Jethro Tull: Bursting Out

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mad Sweeny - great album!

My two favourites :-

Pulse - Pink Floyd

Seconds Out - Genesis

• acolytes
    acolytes

Hi Mad Sweeney

Jethro Tull are a band whose music is not played on the radio in Sweden. When I was in England I bought from a car-boot sale a vidio of Jethro Tull live. The band was good and the lead singers flute playing was great . I also got a vidio of Alex Cooper whose name I was familliar with but music was new to me. Live on stage Alex Cooper is theatre and his song "Only women bleed" beautiful-

The Sex Pistols were a English Punk band in the 80s- You would have gone anywhere to see this band live- They were so (Actually it was the energy from audience that made the band great) This band was great because they represented everything that was negative about life in England and the kids loved it.

So" Never Mind the Bollocks" as the Sex Pistols said who made great recorded live music to be played in 2020.

I will chek out "Burning Out" By Jetro Tull.

Acolytes

• acolytes
    acolytes

Cantleave

Yes I named "Seconds Out" when I raised this post and am listning to it now.

Acolytes

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I love my "Elvis Live At Madison Square Garden".

• acolytes
    acolytes

Jimmy Page

Wow I remember the hype when the radio said Elvis was dead. I was a kid at school. My memories from school were the hysteria of the death of Elvis and Steve McQueen. ( About the same time) If memory serves correct Bonham of zepplin and Moon of the Who also died . And my greatest live Album "Skynyrd" One more from the road the band had a plane crach that killed lead singer"Ronnie Vanzant & Stevie Gaines"and pscologically effected the surviving members?

Acolytes

• designs
    designs

Gordon Lightfoot

'Sunday Concert' 1969

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Frampton Comes Alive.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Keyer.......you beat me to Frampton.

Bob Seager and The Silver Bullet Band- 'Live' Bullet is great also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGhc9XRv9Q

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit