Your greatest recorded live album

by acolytes 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

John Mayall - "The Turning Point"

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Dire Straits - Alchemy. Not the greatest album but some of their best work and certainly their best version of Romeo & Juliet.

MMXIV

• four candles
    four candles

Try 'Live and Dangerous' by Thin Lizzy,recently voted best live album ever by Classic Rock readers. I voted for 'Strangers in the Night' by UFO which is my all time favourite.

• four candles
    four candles

Oh,just thought of another one....Joe Bonamassa live at the Royal Albert Hall. Just superb.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Elton John, live in Australia

• acolytes
    acolytes

Thanks for the suggestions

I went for and am listning to Frampton "Comes Alive"

GREAT RECCOMENDATION.

Acolytes

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Blue Oyster Cult- On Your Feet Or On Your Knees

Kix- Live

A lot of people would probably choose BOC's Extraterrestrial Live instead. I don't know why I like that one, probably because of the crazy guitar work and the absence of all their biggest hits.

• acolytes
    acolytes

Nosferatu

You are a poster who loves his music. I will check out your suggestions. I would also value your opinion on(My favourite) Skynyrds "One more for the Road" You check that out.

Acolytes

Four Corners - UFO is my all time fav band! Tull live is awesome as well. Here are a few other great live albums...

Queen - Live Killers & Live At Wembley, Grand Funk - Caught In The Act, Judas Priest - Unleashed In The East, Cheap Trick - Live At Budakan, Uriah Heep - Live 1973, Ted Nugent - Double Live Gonzo, and Zeppelin - Song Remains The Same.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I can't think of the names of the particular live albums; but I do know who recorded them: Frankie Beverly and Maze; and then, Earth, Wind, and Fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2lS283bmKM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYQrLAkDLR4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit