Our Daughter is 10 Tomorrow

by nugget 19 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

Happy 10th Birthday to my niece hope she has a great day!!!

Thanks for sharing the cake it was yum yum yum.

• spawn
    spawn

My mother in law is so "Pot calling kettle black" it makes me laugh. I'll enjoy both bits of cake when I get home, Thanks

• cantleave
    cantleave

SPAWN!!!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself - ONE piece for you ONE piece for Little spawn

You're right about MIL though

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

Yes mum still had a slice of cake so her principles must be fairly flexible.

• spawn
    spawn

I only found one piece of cake, Yum Yum,

Everyone is invited to our for next Christmas as the mother in law will buy enough food for several congs.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Happy birthday nugglet!

• crapola
  • skywho
  • nugget
    nugget

I asked her this morning if she was finding biirthdays to be everything they were cracked up to be?

She said yes they were the best celebration ever with birthday breakfast pancakes, cake, cards, presents and good will messages. She has opened all her presents and keeps carrying her loot round the house. Her brother has really been great, this was the first time one of our children had been given presents on their own and he wasn't a bit jealous or moody but was encouraging her to open gifts. He pointed out all the stuff he'd chosen and was genuinely happy when she expressed delight at what he had picked. I don't know whether this is an autism thing but he does have a very generous spirit.

I am so proud of both of them today.

• chickpea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit