Our Daughter is 10 Tomorrow

by nugget 19 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

Here's her cake and presents - she couldn't wait so opened one, hence the books

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

WOW!!! That looks fantastic!!!

No wonder she couldn’t wait to open at least one of those presents!!!

Great job!!

• blondie
    blondie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nugglev

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Happy Birthday

• spawn
    spawn

Happy Birthday

• nugget
    nugget

Thank you all my daughter is delighted with the pictures and we are going to print them off for her scrapbook.

Spawn we left some birthday cake at your place for you and mini spawn although my mum was a bit uncomfortable that we brought it round. She thinks we've compromised on our principles. I told my Dad that we had redefined our boundaries and that this celebration was a way of taking a stand for our principles. After all if the person who made the stupid law had lived a life of denial and had not been a letcherous drunk I might have been more inclined to obey him.

Thank you all again for helping to make our daughters 10th and first birthday a good one.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Awesome!!

Congratulations!

It's one of the most special and joyful occassions we have experienced since our awakening and exit from crazy-town!

I am so glad you and your child are enjoying the experience as well.

Peace to you!

The Oracle

• zoiks
    zoiks

How wonderful for all of you! Happy birthday to the 10 year old!

I look forward to progressing to this point by the time our oldest turns 10 this year. Your family's progress in life is so encouraging.

Congrats!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks Everyone - It is a real delight to see our little girl enjoying her Birthday.

The society sucks so much Joy out of life! I feel that we are beginning to really live as a family now that we aren't serving an organisation and being controlled by man-made rules and regulations.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Her first Double Digit birthday! It looks beautiful!

Happy Birthday young lady! Hope you get all you wish for!

Don't forget the birthday spankings and the "one to grow on"!

It's so much fun celebrating life! You actually look forward to the months activities and the joyfulness you can have celebrating with children! I've found that not dreading meetings and service, but celebrating life has certainly made time go faster! The saying is true...time flies when you are having FUN! I'm so happy you have these wonderful moments to share together!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit