Mouthy Says "Hi"!

by ziddina 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hello, Everyone!!!

Everyone knows our dear Mouthy, the wonderful, loving 'grandmother' of this board. Well, she's been feeling a bit under the weather lately, and hasn't felt up to posting, so I'm posting this thread for her...

She's modified her living arrangements lately... Has moved to an "Assisted Living" facility... on Monday, and is still going thru a period of adjustment...

If there are any of you who live near Mouthy, you might want to PM her for her current address and scoot over there to see her!!! I know she'd appreciate the visit!

Zid

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks Zid. Mouthy we are thinking of you.

• minimus
    minimus

HI MOUTHY!!!!!

I HOPE YOU ARE DOING OK!!!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Please PM her, too, people... I suspect she can't get to a computer as often, unless she had a laptop which she took along...

I guess the facility is a bit - regulated, shall we say???

Here's hoping someone in the area can look her up...

Zid

• hubert
    hubert

Mouthy, you take it easy! You've been through a lot. Moving, especially at "our " age, is very stressful, and tiring. Take a break, and post when you feel up to it.

We'll be here. I wish I lived closer, because I would have helped you move. I just finished moving my daughter and hubby to their "new" home, so I have lots of experience. LOL !!

Although, I know there is probably more unpacking to do, it can wait. Just try to relax, be thankful it's pretty well over, and we'll catch you later.

(((((Mouthy))))

Hubert

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey mouthy!!..

Come back to JWN soon..

There`s no one to send me to my room!!..

....................OUTLAW

• recovering
    recovering

Mouthy says everything is ok except the toilet in her new home is still not functioning. Poor thing is rattled from the move, send her love everyone

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Mouthy)))))))

Sylvia

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Aw Mouthy!

Hope you can communicate with us again soon on a computer or if they let you use your own.

So sorry to hear about your move.

We all love you, Mouthy!

Yiz

• chickpea
    chickpea

(((((((mouthy))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit