Mouthy Says "Hi"!

by ziddina 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Grace; If you're interested in moving back down this way, one of my best friends is the General Manager of a lovely retirement home down here. I've been there to see the place, and it's really nice, PLUS she takes a personal interest in everyone there and demands the best from her staff. I told her this morning (we had coffee) that you weren't too thrilled with where you were. Since she used to work at the other retirement home there in Fergus, she told me to tell you NOT to even consider going there, as it's a shit hole and the budget that the owners gave her to buy food for the people living there was completely inadequate and they wanted to feed them crap like hotdogs for dinner.

If the weather holds, I'll try and come up to see you in a couple of weeks!

• moshe
    moshe

Hi Mouthy- everything will be right as rain soon- my in-laws love their senior living apartment and they have lots of friends.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Believing Thanks!!!! No Elswhere I dont think I dare
    Mary call before you ever come cos I am out alot
    Moshe That's what everyone is telling me...i hope so

• ziddina
    ziddina

MOUTHY!!!!

Dearest, don't wait too long to decide to get the heck outta "Dodge"... Mary's offer above sounds MIGHTY GOOD!!!

Please remember, darling MOUTHY, that you DESERVE BETTER - in fact, you pretty much deserve THE BEST!!!

You take good care of yourself, hear, and figure out which OTHER option will work best for you... You moved in, you can MOVE OUT AGAIN...

Be brave - I know you are...

Zid

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Grace,

Take care of yourself and get your living arrangements changed if it's bad. We need you here. I mean somebodies gotta keep these jerks in line and who's gonna do it? Sylvia tries, but she's gotta have help.

Love, Mike

• mouthy
    mouthy

You know what???? You lot are the greatest...

Keeps me smiling!!!!just spoke to Mary....will inform you
    what I decide...but that box ( the ceder one lookd awful inviting LOL

( Only kidding,,,,,I think

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning (((Mouthy)))!!..

Nice to see you on the board again..

Check out Marys retirement home..It`s sounds like a nice place..

We would rather see you in someplace nice,where you are happy..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• crapola
    crapola

Hi Grace, I know it takes time to get used to living somewhere new, but, you don't have to stay where it's not what you want or need. So just hang in there and something better will come along. In fact, I think Mary might just have the solution!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well we will see....Thanks kids Your the greatest..
    (((((((((((((((((((((ALL ON JWN))))))))))))))))

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Mouthy,

See! what Mary says. a wonderful gift from a loving sister. Mouthy, do not forget to ask about internet connectivity inside your apartment living. Mary, please updates us may be with pictures. Ideally, I had like to see inside part of that retired living arrangment. May be its a cool place, you never know.Oh, I do not want to say more but thank you alot. We love you Mouthy and wish you the best as ever.

Hang in there.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit