I miss Mouthy.

by paul from cleveland 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello Grace I'm new and pleased to meet you...and I do hope you settle in soon...in a good rebellious way though of course xx

Loz x

• cantleave
    cantleave

((((((((Grace)))))))))

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Grace;

I was going to call you tonight to see how you're doing........You still thinkin' of moving back to K-W?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I am so very happy to see you, Grace! Sheesh LOUISE I can't believe how gross this place sounds... good lords it sounds like a loony prison.

I'm hoping and praying that something else wonderful manifests itself, my dear one... in the meantime, we are here, we love you DEARLY and we miss you something awful when you aren't around!

Great big hugs,
    Baba

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks all.

No Mary I cant move back...Sue & Bill would be hurt...

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hi darlin!

I'm so glad you popped your head back in to say hello but your descriptions make me want to hug you even more!!!!!!!!!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I just had a look at where Ontario is. Wow.

Talk about in the middle of nowhere.

It is right in the middle of the two extremities of Canada that I am ever likely to find myself in.

Sorry Grace, but cyber hugs seems to be the best we can ever offer each other.

Love you

Chris

• minimus
    minimus

Mouthy, I heard some Witnesses are coming to visit you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, I heard some Witnesses are coming to visit you.

That bought a smile to my face.....I am not sure that some of them dont work here

• WhereWasI
    WhereWasI

Grace,

I am ldrnomo's wife. I check out JWN sometimes. I am very familiar with you and I was thinking about you just a couple days ago and wondering how you are doing so I was very glad to see this thread. I do however wish you liked your new home. I know what an adjustment it can be. I looked after my Mom for about 8 years at two different senior/retirement homes. They were both good but it wasn't always easy for her to adjust although both places were quite good, one was excellent. I used to read to the seniors as a volunteer "Reading with WhereWasI". I read books to the lovely people there and I have fond memories of the relationships I developed with others there. My mom had developed macular degeneration and had some other difficulties but she was sweet and dealt with her problems the best she could. I think of her all the time. Maybe that's why I was thinking about you. I saw your interview when someone posted it and I can picture you and I marvel that you call yourself "mouthy" because you didn't come across that way to me but hey what do I know?

WhereWasI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit