Once a cheater, always a cheater

by Quillsky 53 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I think such blanket statements are ridiculous.

A man steals a loaf of bread to survive. A man steals a billion dollars when he already has a billion because of greed. Major differences as far as I'm concerned.

Sometimes people just shouldn't be together period. If crap happens to one couple, it doesn't mean it's going to happen to the next. Depends on the people involved.

sammieswife

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

People will cheat when they are not content within themselves or cannot confront with the situation head on, it's a reflection of internal issues, not being in peace with oneself.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    Any non-cheaters willing to step up?

How do you expect a non-cheater to weigh in on whether or not a cheater is always a cheater... you have to walk in those shoes first, to know.

I believe in very few absolutes. To paint all cheaters {insert any other label, too} with the same brush is a broad stroke of bias.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    To paint all cheaters {insert any other label, too} with the same brush is a broad stroke of bias.

I completely understand what you're saying, TJ. But please note that I'm not saying "once a {insert any other label, too} always a {insert any other label, too}."

May I assume that you're a sexual cheater too? Not judging you but my proposition is simply that being open to sexual dishonesty in the ~now~ means that one will be open to cheating in the ~future~ if the situation, as you perceive it, is similar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit