Neighbor taking advantage rant!

by restrangled 25 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Mary....No, that guy is 5 doors down, this is a new one right next door.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks JD, I am a good neighbor,... but everyone has their limits.

r.

• Think About It
    Think About It

My neighbors on one side (widow with two early 20's kids) are starting to get on my nerves.

For some reason they can't stay on the driveway and are driving on the grass in my yard. After a period of hard rain I found a tire rut 4 foot over in my yard. I approached them about it and the daughter said she meant to tell me about it. I told the mom that all the kids had to do was just stay on the driveway. What they and their friends were doing is parking anyway on the driveway and trying to go around people. I got pissed because now I have to fix this shit and put up some poles with christmas bells on them to keep them off the grass.

They also are letting the weeds take over their front yard which looks like crap now. They moved into this upscale neighborhood from the country and the yards here are normally very well kept.

A big German Shepherd lives in the garage and constanty barks all the time.

My internet was kicking out a dozen times a day due to faulty wiring they had, until I told the provider to force them to upgrade. The provider found a faulty wire in one bedroom and offered to upgrade for free and the offer was refused. I think they told the provider that they just wouldn't use that one.

That's my rant.

Think About It

• restrangled
    restrangled

((((think about it))))))

r.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

re...hate to hear of your neighbor difficulties....

I had a problem neighbor for a few months..over a year ago...wow...I wrote about it here. I did put up the fence and most of the problems ended. The problems really ended when the punk got involved in a shootout in the street from his house. Felon in possession. Shortly after, his girlfriend moved out.

Stayed empty for a bit. Then new renters (but still same a$$wipe landlord) moved in....turned out I worked with the father years ago...so except for a short interval with a problem with their dog..its been peaceful...so peaceful I thought they had moved...apparently he is on the road a lot for work...so it is quiet all the time now..dog and son left...

So instead of having to move out, I have stayed... voluntarily paying slightly more in rent...it was only right with my fiancee moving in...and no increase in rent in 13 years....... and the neighborhood is mostly quiet again..with the fence up, I no longer have problems (and ironically, about a 10 x 100 foot section of yard I dont have to mow anymore...it was not mine...)

hope it gets better...

Snakes (Rich )

• megaflower
    megaflower

Restranged I have a neighbor who would not clean up after thier pet. Yes, we do have leash laws but this individual does not adhere to it. They let the dog out after hours so it is hard to catch. I collected all of its "droppings" and deposited them right in front of their door. They steped in a load of shit and that took care of that, no more dog droppings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit