Neighbor taking advantage rant!

by restrangled 25 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sorry, this is a real rant, and I'm beside my self.

Here in Florida we have had a horrible winter. Now we are spending hours cutting trimming and pulling up dead plants to be picked up by the garbage company on a certain day of the week. No problem.

This week my neighbors placed their bags 10 feet into the edge of my lawn to be picked up. (I thought no problem)

The garbage company just came. The neighbors bags broke open and were filled with fake plastic plants, pots, and interspersed with weeds and yard waste.

The garbage company left it strewn all over the front of my property, because this is not what they are suppose to be picking up at this point.

I raked it all into my neighbors driveway with a note on top. "Do not leave your garbage on my property to be picked up."

The GD nerve of these people. They constantly park on my lawn on the edge of my property when they have parties. I've never said a word....but it's all over now.

Thanks for listening.

r.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Sounds like it's time for a fence!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Jadeen, the fence has been up for years, this happened at the end of their drive way. In other words drop it 10 feet west into the neighbor's yard, and ours still looks perfect.

r.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Hmm, if my jerk neighbors were doing that I might be tempted to phone in a littering complaint.

I have some dumbass college kids for neighbors. Last week one moron was outside yelling, "Woo, woo" over and over.

The hubby though it was pretty funny when I went out and screamed at them, "Shut up you f#%^ing a$$holes! It's 2 in the morning!"

Idiots.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Jadeen, I've got those too. July 4th antics went on for an entire 2 weeks after.

One neighbor was so upset he called in gun shots......it was obvious fireworks.

r.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Trust me, you don't want to get into petty neighbor wars. Noone wins. Least of all you.

• restrangled
    restrangled

JD...I don't want his yard or house waste in my lawn that doesn't get picked up so how is that getting petty?

Believe, me I know about neighbor wars.

r.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    JD...I don't want his yard or house waste in my lawn that doesn't get picked up so how is that getting petty?

Your actions are petty. Your not wanting waste in your yard isn't. You appear to need to learn some basic social skills.

Reverse the situation. How would you like to be approaced when you offend someone, whether intentonally or unintentionally?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Those darned funny spickin hispaniolateenios. Worser'n the slopes crost the street. Parkin all over everybody's lawn and playing that terrible music loud out. They'r darned pants are 3 sizes to big and I can see their boxers.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Sounds like it's time for a fence!

Good fences make good neighbors. Helps people respect their boundaries. It's sad that's the case, but it is the case.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit