• yourmomma
    yourmomma

to the 3 congregations i have attended on the east coast:

fuck all yall

:)

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Stay away from my house!

You know who lives here, you know I don't belong to your congregation, you know that I have never been a Witness, and you know I have absolutely no interest in joining your organization. You know my Ex lives somewhere else now, and you know where that is, so wanting to visit her is no excuse for dropping by. The flag I fly from my new flagpole carries a message to you: This is not a JW household, you have no business here!

You come by and stuff your literature into my screen door during working hours on weekdays, when you know I won't be here. But mysteriously on Saturdays, the big service day, you never show up. Are you afraid to face me? Or are you just playing "harrass the unbeliever"?

Either way, the impression you're making is a poor one.

I do not trespass on the the grounds of your Kingdom Hall, nor those of your private homes. I expect you to show me that same respect.

George LeRoy Tirebiter

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Open Mind,

I have filled it with other - no doubt more worldly things...like keeping my kids away from the Borg as much as I can. I coach my son's sports team, a couple of travel basketball teams, spend time playing music and hanging with son and daughter. My secular career is actually taking off now that I'm not wasting time conducting book studies and doing the theocratic ministry school and all the other crap I used to do. I play a lot of golf and find far more fulfilling things to do. What's weird is the twinges that take a while to fade - seeing active dubs in the grocery store or around town - some of whom were in my book study - that has it's tough moments. A lot has changed in 3 years but there's no looking back now.

Lalaa, Thanks for the kind words... PM me to swap pictures! haha.... (I think)

JeffT - very classy response - you should send that letter! Well written dude...

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

My dear congregation,

once in a month I visit a public talk in your KH with my wife, just to ensure the level of brainwashing my wife is exposed to, is not too high.

If I wouldnt acompay my wife, I know your elders would work hard to convince her she should not obey me, because Iam spiritually weak. I wish I could write a DA letter, but its not possible yet. I still have one important mission to acomplish: To make sure my kids will never ever become members of any destructive cult, for example JW. So I teach them about freedom, honesty, mind control, cults and stuff like that. My son especially likes when I tell him stories about Judge Rutherford and Uncle Russel and his Pyramids.

Every day I focus on the day, when my kids will be safely out and I will be able to show you one of my fingers.... I know exactly which one it will be....

Albert

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Very clever Albert...LOVE IT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit