I had a marvelous vision from the FSM!

by AK - Jeff 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I weep over his greatness.

How can the paganz not believe? I say 'Believe on His Great Noodleness'. He saves!

Forget the Pink Unicorn, OTWO. He is just a prophet! The Great Pasta himself saves.

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Kewl OTWO. Look forward to the details.

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Cantleave, is that an actual picture of Him? I thought he could not be seen on the pain of death? Or is this just a portrait?

Do you read faithfully His Holy Word?

Jeff

• Gregor
    Gregor

How could he NOT be divine with meatballs like that! Aldente!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm hungry.

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Pastafarians"... Great name! If the music's as good - sign me up!! Zid

(Oh, and I want a copy of that cook - er, "holy" book, too... The first line reads, "To Serve Pastafarians..." )

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

GenePasta 1:1 "In the beginning there was farina, and farina was god. His sauce was moving to and fro over all the surface of the pasta. Farina saw it was good, and planted large balls of meat on the pasta, with mushroom and garlic, and there came to be happiness in all the land."

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jeff - I use the New Universe Translation of the Gospel of Flying Speghetti Monster - it is the most accurate version (the publishers said so), there are scriptures that say the Pink Unicorn, also known as Michelle, will indeed be visible to 142007 chosen ones, that includes me.

Yes I do eat the pasta and drink the bolognase sauce during the anuual commeration of the plating of the spaghetti.

I do not expect any preferential treatment , I am just a fellow slave of the Meatballs, but remember who you are next time you write to me.

• Mary
    Mary

Jeff: Truly I tell you today,* you will be with me at the Olive Garden.

*this is my 'get out of buying Jeff a lunch' free card. It might only mean that I'm telling him today that he will be with me in spirit at an unspecified date in the future.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spaghetti Monster Bounty Hunter..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit