For those who were wondering

by SYN 29 Replies latest social relationships

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Did you see Zoolander just before taking these?

• SYN
    SYN

20!

6/9: Yes I did, actually! But it didn't inspire the poses, they were mainly accidental as the timing on the lame Samsung digicam was a bit dodgy and I sortof had to rush to jump into the chair and freeze for the photo! erk!

OK, no one in chat believes that I am 20 (well, give or take 3 weeks), so I will scan in my ID book and show u ppl. If I can find it, that is.

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

BSB = Back Street Boys (An American boy band, known for their harmonizing style and cute butts.)

I know it's totally cliche to listen to them, but I must admit they really appeal to the 13 year old in me. I was never really 13 so I'm catching up now. (Neil, please don't hold this against me! )

Andi

• SYN
    SYN

ARGH! No Backstreet Boy here. I try NOT to appeal to 13 year olds. *sigh*

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• SYN
    SYN

Billygoat: I was never a 13 year old either! I spent most of my thirteenth year of life reading Isaac Asimov and writing computer programs. So much for being a teenager!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((SYN))))) I understand the feelings that come with a lost childhood. Very sad. But I'm doing everything I can to make up for it nwo!

Andi

PS: Will you go with me? Circle one: YES NO

(((((())))))

• Sky
    Sky

BILLY! He's coming with ME!!!!!
    HE"S MINE!
    EVERYBODY BACK!!!!
    LOL!
    Kisses!
    Sky

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

This is Bea's sister. SYN, you are very cute. And I am amazed at how much you resemble a boy, err MAN {hehe} Bea once dated. We can't find a pic of him right now but when we do, you'll see. It will scare you, really.

P.S. If Bea has mentioned me anywhere on this board it is all lies. LIES, I SAY!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

you loser!! get yer own damn account. i didn't give you my password to post in THIS thread. *slayslay*
    hey, how'd you get my signature to work??! never works for me! damn you!!!!
    p.s. believe all i say about her, she is insane... more so than me!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Very nice! Very sexy. How about a shirtless pic, please???

PLEASE....Oh baby...

Thinking about everything but SEX?? You are then either a witness or gay.

Isn't it you who mentioned Cock rings somewhere else in a post?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit