For those who were wondering

by SYN 29 Replies latest social relationships

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Hey I'm just razzing him a little! No harm in that is there? It's obviously some kind of photo shoot anyways.. or maybe one of those Glamour shots!! Oh the horror!! Who wears feather boas?? WHO?????????

• SYN
    SYN

No gay, just love orange shirts. And vests. And have manicured fingernails. And my hairgel costs about 10% of my monthly paycheck. Oh, shit, I'm gay! NOT!

Seriously, I am straight, and LEGAL, and have a hard time convincing ppl of both here at home usually.

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• JBean
    JBean

Oh my God, Naeblis!!!! Who wear's the feather boas???? AHAHAH... a JW gal I know personally actually DID pose with one of those.... ahahahahahahh! Strange gal...

• Sky
    Sky

well in that case..
    How YOU doin'?????
    ;)
    Kisses!
    Sky

• SYN
    SYN

I LOVE digital cameras!

Here's me thinking about life, the universe, and everything except SEX.

This was the picture I took right before I trod on the camera!

I think I just sat on a giant knitting needle!

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You kind of look like that Nick Carter guy from BSB. Hey...wait a minute.............

• Sky
    Sky

oh my goodness, so do I!!!!
    LOL!
    Sky

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Wa's wrong witcho head, boy? You need t'see a proctologist and a chiropractor!

• SYN
    SYN

BSB? What's that? I stay in South Africa, so I don't know..

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

you are a cutie...really how old are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit