For those who were wondering

by SYN 29 Replies latest social relationships

• SYN
    SYN

They'll stay anonymous...here is a pic of me taken recently, after a bad haircut (I was falling asleep in the chair at the time), for those who asked...have fun!

Also, I'm testing image insertion in posts, so consider this successful if you see a piccie of me!

And no, I'm no Keanu Reeves! Hehe...

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• Sky
    Sky

Syn, your no Keanu.. You're better....;)
    woo hoo!
    Kisses!
    Sky

• JBean
    JBean

Oh wow... why aren't you on the big screen????!!!! Real people don't really look like this, do they??? : )

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Oh my. A pretty boy you are! How old/young are you? You look about 15. Are you legal??? j/k

Andi

• Sky
    Sky

thats what I was thinking Billy!
    ;)
    Kisses!
    Sky

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

LOL. Do you know you're gay yet??? :)

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

You look just like me except I'm a little older, a little heavier, have a different haircut, a different race, and less handsome. Other than that, the resemblance is uncanny!

So many stupid people, so few comets! :o)

• Sky
    Sky

yeah, Naeblis, I think he does....

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

LOL Naeblis!

Pretty, Pretty man ...... my my!

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• JBean
    JBean

Oh leave the guy alone... : ) If he's lucky he'll make some (legal) $$$$ off of those looks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit