I would pick hell any day

by LucyA 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LucyA
    LucyA

I’m just gonna do a recount of what types of people we will find in hell:
    Women with respect for themselves, natural scientists, atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, Hindus, everyone from the center to the far left of the political spectrum, homosexuals, sexually liberated people.
    And what types of people we will find in heaven:
    Sexually restrictive, far right, wife abusing Christians.

I would pick hell any day. Good thing I got the atheist thing covered, so my ticket is pretty much secured.

I found this on another message board and immediately thought if you change heaven to paradise and Christians to JW’S. These are my thoughts exactly!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hell's got better cuisine: roasted marshmallows.

Music too. What would you rather listen to for all eternity, harps or Highway to Hell?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I did`nt know I get a choice..

I`m going to Disneyland!!..

http://travelcuts.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/mickey_minnie_disneyland.jpg

If you look real close,you can see..

Minnie Mouse`s Knickers!!..

(Hubba-Hubba!!..)

....................... ...OUTLAW

• EverAStudent
    EverAStudent

LucyA wrote: " I’m just gonna do a recount of what types of people we will find in hell: Women with respect for themselves, natural scientists, atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, Hindus, everyone from the center to the far left of the political spectrum, homosexuals, sexually liberated people. And what types of people we will find in heaven: Sexually restrictive, far right, wife abusing Christians. I would pick hell any day. Good thing I got the atheist thing covered, so my ticket is pretty much secured."

That is exactly the point of what I said in the "Does Hell Exist?" thread! Thank you for that perspective LucyA!

EverAStudent wrote previously: "Is it unfair that unbelievers should spend an eternity existing in Hell? Since unbelievers hate the holy God, they would find eternity with Him intolerable. Although they will find Hell terrible, it will be more acceptable to them than spending eternity with a God whom they hate. So, is giving unbelievers a more tolerable existence really unfair, or, is it merciful?”

• Nephilim
    Nephilim

I choose becoming a ghost and haunting people.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

JimmyPage likes this.

• LucyA
    LucyA

Rebels got a point you no pink Floyd and Metallica are going to hell I HATE harp music!

Coming back as a ghost not a bad idea we could haunt the GB.

And outlaw Disneyland sucks as with all theme parks the lines for the ride are too long to food expensive and gross and by the time you get your nieces home their so wired due to their tiredness and lack of sleep you actually considered leaving them at the theme park because your so exhausted.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If it comes down to the music. I'm going to heaven. Andreas Vollenweider was the best concert I ever

saw in my life. He's a harp player and not blues harp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF9fv_wy_dA

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

I kinda like harp music...

Here's a duo that did a recital @ Richland College

Still... Hellbound and proud of it.

• chickpea
    chickpea

friends dont let friends go to hell....

alone!

meet ya on the 7th level!

Share this