Letter to London Bethel

by Hobo Ken 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Void eater :- their whole setup is one very very sick joke.

Matt

• wobble
    wobble

If I had not been a part of that very set-up for 58 years, and just came on here to read about them, I would think you were making it all up!

Any near normal human does not act as they do, sadly I know that to be true.

I would not mind, people can believe what they like, as long AS IT DOES NO HARM TO OTHERS !

The shame of it is , that the Disfellowshipping policy splits families, and has led to suicides, the blood policy/doctrine is a killer.

They are not just ignorant, deluded un-christian fools, they are KILLERS !

The more any of us can do to stop them , or at least slow them, the better it will be for the world.

Well done Matt, you have done your bit to pull back the curtain and show up the scam for what it is.

Love

Wobble

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Below is a comment from a JW posting in reply to my london bethel letter on my site deathorobedience.blogspot.com

Below is my reply.

Matt.

Anonymous said...

Matthew why don't you just grow up you pathetic sorrowful excuse for a brother, may jehovah strike you down dead for the lying little apostate evil person that your are.

We despise people like you.

13 March 2010 02:59
    Matt Barrie said...

First of all I'm not sure if this comment is for real but I'll assume it is for the purposes of my reply. I'm not aware why my "growing up" has any bearing on this website or the events it portrays? Even if I was the most immature person ever to walk this earth does it change anything that happened? Also I note I'm called a "Pathetic sorrowful excuse for a brother"
    At least I have the cojones to identify myself. Your unprovoked hostility is quite eye opening.
    And unless you are my fleshy brother Paul,which I doubt, you certainly are NOT my brother in any way.
    Now you say i'm "lying and evil" do you have any examples of these accusations?
    Regarding "Jehovah striking me down" are you actually serious?
    First of all the Governing Body could be termed evil for the countless children and adults they have caused the death of by their twisted medical policies.
    Regarding me being a liar? What about your own Governing Body? There are many documented cases of their duplicitous actions which I would happily email to you should you wish to contact me. If your God Jehovah was going to "strike anyone down" these men surely deserve it in view of the fact they have blood on their hands and lies on their conscience.
    Regards,
    Matt.

15 March 2010 15:48
  • Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Below is a comment from a JW posting in reply to my london bethel letter on my site deathorobedience.blogspot.com

Below is my reply.

Matt.

Anonymous said...

Matthew why don't you just grow up you pathetic sorrowful excuse for a brother, may jehovah strike you down dead for the lying little apostate evil person that your are.

We despise people like you.

13 March 2010 02:59
    Matt Barrie said...

First of all I'm not sure if this comment is for real but I'll assume it is for the purposes of my reply. I'm not aware why my "growing up" has any bearing on this website or the events it portrays? Even if I was the most immature person ever to walk this earth does it change anything that happened? Also I note I'm called a "Pathetic sorrowful excuse for a brother"
    At least I have the cojones to identify myself. Your unprovoked hostility is quite eye opening.
    And unless you are my fleshy brother Paul,which I doubt, you certainly are NOT my brother in any way.
    Now you say i'm "lying and evil" do you have any examples of these accusations?
    Regarding "Jehovah striking me down" are you actually serious?
    First of all the Governing Body could be termed evil for the countless children and adults they have caused the death of by their twisted medical policies.
    Regarding me being a liar? What about your own Governing Body? There are many documented cases of their duplicitous actions which I would happily email to you should you wish to contact me. If your God Jehovah was going to "strike anyone down" these men surely deserve it in view of the fact they have blood on their hands and lies on their conscience.
    Regards,
    Matt.

15 March 2010 15:48
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Nice reply.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit