love and sex.....do they go hand and hand?

by gilwarrior 26 Replies latest social relationships

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Only if you are very, very lucky.

Keep working towards it.

closer

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

cellomould; cool, just wondered. Gotta say you look better in your current photo than in the new one, you seem to have aged a bit inbetween times...

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Love and sex ... do they go hand in hand? Food for thought. Well I love my hand, and my hand provides me with sex ... 'nuff said.

My two Drachmas worth,
    Anton

• LB
    LB

OK remind me not to shake hands with Cool Breeze.

Gil when I was just starting to have sex, I didn't think about love a bit. Now I'm older and just having sex wouldn't be enough. But you don't have to be in some deep deep love either, right? I mean the illusion of love would probably be enough. This girl was very honest about this being nothing more than recreational sex. That may have been a turnoff. All guys want to think we've changed our lovers life forever.

We're stupid like that, at least I am.

Ask her to set you up with a friend.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Thank you everyone for your comments. I do have this one lady friend who I got out with every week. As the days go by have fallen in love with her more and more. However, there are a few problems.

1) she is still in love with her ex-boyfriend
    2) she is 43. I'm 28.
    3) she is very religious (she is not a JW), so I don't think that sex will happen anytime soon.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Do all men look at every woman they meet and decide if they would have sex with them???

k, is this a guy thing or just Gilwarrior's newly discovered libido????

closer

• Sky
    Sky

I believe, of course, that the two dont HAVE to go hand in hand...
    othrewise, a man wouldnt be able to get it up to have sex with a woman he doesnt love..
    and we all know, thats not a problem...
    Sex with love, does have a deeper passion, than any other type of sex out there...
    thus the two terms:
    Making Love and Having Sex.
    Making Love would mean that are in love, and doing an act of passion that would certainly "add" to the love, and make it more intense...
    both your love, and the sex...
    HAving sex
    Maybe all hot and sweaty, and lusty...
    but it is just an act of thrusting....:/
    Orgasm with love: GOD DAMN!
    Oragasm without love: uh-uh...thanks...
    Kisses!
    Sky

• JanH
    JanH

closer,

Do all men look at every woman they meet and decide if they would have sex with them???

Damn, we're found out

Let's just say, for those who merit a second look at least, yup!

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I can't say I'd ever have sex again without love. I've done it. It was great - as long as both parties understood the rules. But I just don't see myself going back to that. My life has changed a lot since then and I don't know I would do it again.

Andi

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

You mean some guys don't???

Andi,

I have never had sex without love, unless you count my first marriage, which had very little sex and little love anyway.

After my first wife and I separated, a friend encouraged me to play the field and have some fun sex for a while. I told him I wasn't really that type of guy and prefer to have a relationship with sex. Of course, at the time I was considering asking WindRider out...

Although I do not know what sex without love is, I can tell you that sex with love is great!

Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit