Worlds Strongest Beer - Sink the Bismark 41% Scottish of Course

by cantleave 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• zoiks
    zoiks

Cheers, fellas! I have an oatmeal stout that's almost finished... but tonight I'm drinking my Dogfish Head IPA (I could only afford the 60-minute this time around )

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

And to think, hops haven't been around for that long. One can only imagine what the beers of the old days tasted like.

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

DAMMIT. I may have to go crack open one of the boutique onesies I have stocked in the garage fridge for sampling.

BTS

• zoiks
    zoiks

Well, I think we need Cantleave to ship a few bottles of this Brewdog brew over to the states for us!

I can get Brewdog locally, actually - but probably not that one. I had their Riptide a few weeks ago. Tasty.

How about it, Cantleave?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Ended up quaffing a Hombrew, Ol BTS, vintage 09/09.

It started out as a run of the mill Irish Red, and somehow it turned into the Hop Monster.

I figured 6 months should have taken some of the edge off, but ooooooo nooooooo.

*burp*

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

I miss my 'ClEd.

• beksbks
  • cantleave
    cantleave

I posted this this just before going to bed last night - not expecting any repsonses.

The embedding didn't work!!!

I love real ales and think these ultra strong, fortified offerings are a gimmick and dangerous. But curiosity might get the better of me and I might try a liquor glass full of the stuff - a bottle of it would have me walking down the street completely starkers singing very loudly, before collapsing in my own vomit in a bus shelter. On that thought - cheers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit