requiem for Frank,my husband

by Tina 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Tina,

After just having come out of the funk cause by the anniversary of my mom's death a few days ago...I can still only imagine what you must be going thru...to lose someone after having them for so short of time must have and still be emotionally devistating.

Just know that we are here for you....if you want to talk just email me and lets get together!!!

Love ya,

Di

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((((((((((((((((((( tina ))))))))))))))))))))))

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• joelbear
    joelbear

Tina my friend,

I'm still lurking here for a bit. Please email me if I can do anything. You've been there so many times for me.

Take care of yourself. You're a great person.

hugs

Joel
    [email protected]

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

{{{Tina}}}

I don't know if you will see this anymore but I'll post it anyway.

I didn't see this thread before I went to bed last night, and now I see you have de-activated your account here.

I had no idea you had gone through this trouble at such a young age and can understand how memories can overwhelm us at certain times, but you have received some loving expressions of friendship here and I hope they help you get through this emotionally difficult time.

I realize there are ones here whom you have locked horns with but I remember that loving side of you that quickly jumped in to give me {{{hugs}}} when I was emotionally upset by some sharp-tongued posters when I first starting posting here. That was very comforting to me. I hate to see anyone hurting so much so I hope you will come back and read them and feel better for having been here.

Please take care,

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Tina,

My thoughts and love go out to you.

Michael

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• outnfree
    outnfree

Ack!!! Tina GONE?????!!!!!

I missed the story, I missed the fight elsewhere, and now my dear (((((Tina)))))))'s asked for her account to be deactivated?!!!!!

Hun, I'm sorry for your loss. It's unsettling how the anniversary dates of the deaths of loved ones still have so much power years and years later. I have found myself low without knowing why on a conscious level, only to wake up and realize that my subconscious just knew...

Apparently, your conscious mind knows all too well about THIS anniversary date and reels from the hurt.

I will miss you: your hugs, your empathy, feistiness, and intelligence.

Please keep in touch...

Love,

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Ack is right!!! ACK!!! Momma T where are you? I come in this morning and your account is inactivated and your original post in this thread has been deleted. I don't know what happened. Please email me. I have hugs to give!!!

(((((((((Tina))))))))))))

Andi

• JerryTX
    JerryTX

Tina,

I always appreciated chatting with you. Sorry you're going through a hard time. Taking a break from the board is good sometimes. Don't hesitate to come back if your situation changes.

As to accepting support or a shoulder from a person who claims to be heading back to Jehovah's Witnesses, which will require that he shun you as an apostate, I would be wary of them.

--------------------------------------

"The truth will set you free--but first it will make you damn mad."

M. Scott Peck - "The Different Drum"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit