requiem for Frank,my husband

by Tina 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker
    Seeker

So sorry to hear you are going through a horrible stretch, Tina. Please know that it isn't possible to please everybody, so there will always be somebody who just hates you. Forget them. Concentrate instead on those who love you, and there are far more of them here.

Very warm regards.

• Prisca
    Prisca

tina,

why did you edit the post about your 1st husband's death? I am sorry that this event still haunts you. Losing anyone at 25 would hurt, let alone someone as close to you as your husband. I'm sure you see much of him in your son.

hang in there kid.

• waiting
    waiting

Tina,

I do feel badly about your feelings for your lost husband. Nobody should have to have those memories - but many do, and it's just not easy. I hope you find some good rest this evening.

But I really don't believe that Kismet & your argument - nor Simon's not deleting his comments at your e-mail request, have much to do with your husband.

I'm sorry that you feel that Kismet's comments were unfair - but as Simon said - that's what happens when two, or more, people continue an argument.

I hope you do stay, many people care for you here, and who gives better (((((hugs)))))) than you? I hope you feel better tomorrow - maybe a deep, warm, sudsy bath?

Take care.

waiting

• Tina
    Tina

yanno waiting,you know how it goes.I just need rest.Tommorrow ill look better.Thank you,T

• think41self
    think41self

Tina

I wish I were there to give you a big hug. It will look better tomorrow...the sun will shine, the birds will sing.

think41self

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey (((Tina))),a big hug from OUTLAW.I`m sorry for your loss...OUTLAW

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Tina, I am so sorry about your loss. I wish I could give you a hug to comfort you.

Please do not leave this forum. Take a break if you need to, but please don't leave permanently. There are many good people here, and most here care about you.

Richard

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

{{{{{{{Tina}}}}}}}}, if you email me I'll send you my phone #. Since I'm so close, maybe we could get together. Just a thought. I hate to see you so low. You DID promise me coffee, but maybe a margarita would work!

April
    "Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Tina, SImon is most likely sleeping at this time. England is 5 hours ahead of us here in the USA

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • gotcha
    gotcha

(((((tina))))))...i'm so sorry for your loss..hang on..

lots of love,
    mch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit