Outsiders of JWN

by Yizuman 99 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Exactly what Cameo-d says, I do need support from someone, sometimes a wife can't do that. An outside source REALLY helps. I need words of encouragement and I need people to tell me what's the best thing to do because I'm so stressed out I cannot even think straight that I'm jumping on the board yelling, "HHHAAAAALLLLPPPPP!!!!"

All I am asking for is support, advice, words of encouragement when crap hits the fan, etc. etc.

Is that too much to ask or is your brain so fried, Outlaw that you think anything I say is nothing about money? Even when I say, "Hello all!" and you think, "OMG! HE SAID, "HELLO ALL!!!" HE'S ASKING FOR MONEY! AAAARGGGGGGHHHHHH!"

If so, you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Snoozy writes: Yizuman, I just read about the problems with SS because of a law recently being retracted. It seems that they can now go after SS checks to pay back student loans and anything owed to the government. It is causing all kinds of problems now. Their records are all messed up and a lot of them are not accurate or up to date. They are taking money out of those in nursing homes that are on SS and it is a mess.

Oh that explains alot. Especially when the SSA Office being PACKED today when I was there as I mentioned on my other thread regarding my wife's SSD and it's been resolved if you haven't read the thread yet. I am so glad that's over with.

I can understand the "Why" they are doing it, they are running out of SS money. But the "How" I don't understand..hitting up people in nursing homes?

I was told from a friend on FB who has a dying Aunt from cancer who is at a hospice and her Aunt lost her SS just 3 weeks ago. She said she was going to the SSA office as of yesterday (Monday) to get this mess straighten out. What ticked me off is they couldn't wait for her die to stop her SS. That's friggin' nuts.

Snoozy, are you reading up from all this on the news feeds? If so, got any links? I've been looking for them off of google and no luck so far.

Yiz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Yiz..

LOL!!..

Lets look at your next post and see if we can find any truth in it..

Outlaw, I don't appreciate you're belittling Mouthy and treating her like she's retarded.

I have never belittled mouthy,nor have I ever treated her like she`s retarted.....That Makes you a LIAR..

She has not been conned, in fact she knows better than to be conned, she's alot smarter than you think.

Wrong again Yizuman..It`s a matter of public record Mouthy has been conned before..She has a big heart.....That makes you a LIAR

She does know me and I was kind enough to drive her to the airport so she can fly home after the New Ringgold, PA Retreat that we had attended. She also knows my ex-JW friends that I went with as I mentioned earlier in my post.

We have already established she knows you..LOL!!

You do not know my history, you just ASS-U-ME that you do.

I know your history on this board very well ..Another LIE..

You knew nothing of me and Mouthy. You know nothing of me, my family and my friends.
    I also do not appreciate your hostility towards non-JWs or anyone that is mainly concerned about the cults in general.

I have absolutely no hosility to anyone,simply because they are not an XJW.....Once again,YOU LIE..

If you want to be in a board that is for ex-JWS only and no outsiders?? Go run your own board.
    There's plenty of freebies out there that you can create and run your own board and not have to worry about outsiders like me or anyone else.

So you,a non JW..Would like to kick me off JWN..LOL!!..

I think most people here,can see who the hostile person is..

You sir, are very mean spirited and I believe it has alot to do with how bitter you have become since your discovery of being conned by a cult..

It would seem,you are the one who pretends to know peoples history..LOL!!

and you're taking it all out on me and using my mistake in the past as a leverage to dump your anger on me.

You insulted every ExJW on this board,in one of your posts a few days ago..

Now your crying,because I`m kicking your ass..LOL!!

I'm not your punching bag and I will not allow anyone else to use me as such nor Mouthy or my friends and most especially my wife.

I have never used Mouthy or your Mrs as a Punching bag..You are more than welcome to post any attack on them,by me,on this thread..

Show everyone on JWN,evidence of those attacks!!

You can`t do that,because they don`t exist..

LOL!!..

You have proven yourself to be a Liar and a User..

You are more than happy to "Use" both Mouthy and your Wife,in a "Lie" against me..

Your a Liar Yizuman..Liars can`t be Trusted..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

You are more than happy to "Use" Mouthy

OH NO HE ISNT!!!!! NO ONE is using mouthy,,,I am all used up!!!
    Unless you know a rich old man,lots of money,still a bit of "juice"
    in his arrow...So stop offering me as a sacrifice to the board..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Mouthy)))..

Yizuman said I have belittled you and treated you,like you are retarted..

Is that true?

Yizuman said I have treated you like a Punching bag ..

Is that true?

If neither of those things is true..Yizuman is using you in a lie..

• mouthy
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

Outlaw: "you are retarted"

What? Are you calling Mouthy a "Tart"? How does one become re-Tarted? I always thought once a Tart, always a Tart.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Proverbs 26:17 You grab a mad dog by the ears
    when you butt into a quarrel that's none of your business. MSG

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Mouthy)))..

You have an email too..

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Outlaw, I said you are using ME as a punching bag, not Mouthy. You're officially an idiot.

Like I said, you love to antagonize people for one simple reason, to get your jollies and to feed your superiority complex.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit