Outsiders of JWN

by Yizuman 99 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Does anyone feel threatened by outsiders of the JW world? Does it matter if anyone never has been a JW?

What about those who have family members who are one, but not they themselves? Or friends who knows someone that is a JW? Or lost a friend to the JW world and is desperate to want them back? How about those that become aware of JWs being a cult and wants to make a difference in their lives and maybe rescue just one person out of a cult, would that be all worth it?

I was one that became aware and made several friends who were members of the JW world. A couple who were a 4th generation. Another couple I knew were Mormons.

I got just one guy out of the cult after spending months with him and he was just in for 3 years. He's out now and is a truck driver. He regrets divorcing his wife over the false religion and she doesn't want him back after the way he treated her as she was beneath him because she refused to become one of them and gain custody over their child, using that Custody book that the WTS passes out to members who have custody issues.

Even if I spent an entire lifetime getting just one person out, I think it's well worth it.

So what say you about outsiders visiting this message board?

Yiz

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I noticed that on another thread Outlaw made a nasty remark about the fact that "you were never a JW". It was said in an offensive way as if "you have no right to be here." I suppose that even some ex-JWs still retain that need to feel superior in some way.

I have made it clear that I was not a JW, either. I guess that's why not too many people respond on my posts. But that's OK, because a few people have pm'd to tell me they enjoy my posts, etc. I suppose there will always be 'cliques'.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I've never been a JW, but I was led to this board by xJWs. I have friends who are still in and some who have left. I've learned many things here. I hope I can be a help to someone.

• Quentin
    Quentin

In, out...don't matter...it's the message that is important...wt is a cult, same level as moonies, joenstown, or any other man, group that attempts to shackle people to their twisted belife system...a cult, even though most are religous, should be identified and an all out effort made to steer folks away...

I think, sometimes, having never been a "whatever" gives a person a prespective lacking in those who were a part of the "whatever"...go for it, do what ya gotta do...

"Outlaw made a nasty remark about the fact that "you were never a JW". It was said in an offensive way as if...you have no right to be here."...Naw, Outlaw's got a quirky sense of humor...doesn't translate well in the people skills department, that's a jw for ya, ex, or otherwise...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cameo-d..

You guys learned to gossip about your fellow JWs that results in their disfellowshipping and the gossips continues post DF. Some developed OCD as a result, kissing up the Elder's ass when nosing around
    other people's business and squeal on them to the elders and gloat when a member gets kicked out of the congregation, all in the name of "keeping the congregation clean" browning points.
    I don't do that to people here or anywhere for that matter. Some peeps with OCD have a hard time letting go of people's past and dredge it up however and whenever they can. They just can't let go.
    I've already let go and moved on, I suggest the same for everyone else.
    Yiz

So you think it`s alright for Yiz to constantly come on the board..

Sucking for cash..

Insults real JW Members of this board..

Then gets all pissy when I call him on it?..

If you don`t like it too bad!..

Heres a little gem from you Cameo-d..

I noticed that on another thread Outlaw made a nasty remark about the fact that "you were never a JW". It was said in an offensive way as if "you have no right to be here." I suppose that even some ex-JWs
    still retain that need to feel superior in some way.

Neither you or Yiz are,or have ever been JW`s..

??????????????????????????

Don`t be surprised to get a Boot in the Ass..

When you come on a JW Board and Insult people who have been,or are JW`s ..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    .Naw, Outlaw's got a quirky sense of humor...
    doesn't translate well in the people skills department, that's a jw for ya, ex, or otherwise........Quentin

............................. ...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Outlaw,

Can you send me cash? I need a solid gold toothbrush and I really need the help, ol' buddy. Fetch boy, FETCH!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

P.S.

Do people actually give money to people on message boards? ????

ROFLMAO! Oh mercy!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Outlaw: real JW Members of this board

Real JW members???????

There goes the exclusivity again. Outsiders not wanted.

What's the matter with you, Outlaw? You don't think anyone other than JWs understand mistreatment, deceit, ostracism? I hear a lot of ex-JWs say they have no wordly friends for support when they step out of the org. and when "worldies" do come on to the board you treat them with contempt.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I had interpreted Outlaw's remark the same way and he wasn't the only one that made that remark, others have made the same remarks towards me as well in the last several years.

Some just don't realize that those outside of the cult who has never been in one can also make a difference in people's lives that has been effected by cults in some form or another.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit