I can't help but feel bad about it all.

by MisfitMeL 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

or the same computer rather

• cantleave
    cantleave

As to why I didn't answer you straight away, There actually interesting post for me read on this board!

Now answer my question what would the benefit be for me to have many personas?

• ninja
    ninja

see why the elders hate me?

• ninja
    ninja

is that your answer cantleave?....honestly....that is your only answer?

you were busy reading other posts?....i would be busy answering my accuser........

• cantleave
    cantleave

Let's Stop hijacking other people's threads it's not fair on them.

• Mary
    Mary

Ninja, do yourself a favour and knock your stupidity off. Simon already warned you once about being a continual dickhead. In case you missed it, here it is:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/forum/announcements/189935/1/Ninja-stop-making-accusations-when-you-dont-have-all-the-facts

Although if you're shooting to get deleted, please continue on.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

ninja

I sent you a PM asking you to stop harrassing people and that if you had a problem then you should contact one of the ADMINs or Mods. Clearly you have continued your harrassment.

ENOUGH! KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Lee

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

You're right, Cantleave - you're not me, and I can guarantee that none of the other people on this site are me either - irrespective of my AOL-assigned IP address, or the pattern that this site generates from it, or indeed of the paranoia of some so-called "accusers", I am just me - sitting here in my study in a sleepy town in Hertfordshire. I always think that Occam's Razor counts for a lot when certain types try to use limited intellect to solve (or create) "conspiracies" - as you probably know, this razor says "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" (which is apt in this instance - lol) - or in other words, the simplest answer is probably the correct one - and in this case, if we consider the pain of multiple log-ins, multiple email addresses to get those log-in names, continual logging in and out of one name after another just to confuse and upset poor old Ninja ... versus the simple answer that IP addresses can often be assigned by the ISP and are outside of the control of any simple user like me .... well - I think the latter is more likely - don't you ?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ahhhh!!!!! AOL must be the answer we are AOL users too. I bet looloo and midwitch cukoo are as well as they sometimes are assigned the same patterns as me or nugget.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

cantleave - am just PMing you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit