1914 Is NOT the year

by roadrunner4speed 21 Replies latest jw friends

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed
    keyser sozeRe: 1914 Is NOT the year posted ~ 5 hours ago (3/5/2010)

Post 2745 of 2760
    Since 6/13/2007
    Qw'vw bwwn brainwashed Yo believed thrt 1914 was the year Satan was kick out of the Heaven having freat anger.

So good of you to come on here and try to brainwash people into believing a differen't year.

I don't ask people to believe me but to find out for themselves what I say and what the Bible says..

I've read the bible. It makes no mention of 1939, either.

Last an only post to you.. I gave my theory.. Didn't ask anyone to believe in my theory..BYE

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    As always I'm looking for an ExJW woman 55 to 60 Looks are not important who hasn't returned to her vomit The dating sites are a joke they either say their free or and are not. One site I kept hearing from catholics. Just LMK and I''l give you my email address and send you my profile. Must be within 25 milew a Selden NY. I don't want anyone over 60 but with get together with somone younger than 55 as long as their not nuch younger than 55.

Well, the invitation is out there ladies? Any takers?

As far as I know this isn't a dating site.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    As far as I know this isn't a dating site.

That's just because people haven't maximized this site's potential.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Roadrunner4speed said, "Qw'vw bwwn brainwashed Yo believed thrt 1914 was the year ..."

Thereby demonstrating that touch typing when you can't find the home keys is a BAD IDEA.

• sabastious
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's just because people haven't maximized this site's potential.

I would say most haven't, though there has been a few couplings.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

We need more pirates! - FSM

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed
    Re: 1914 Is NOT the year posted ~ 17 hours ago (3/5/2010)

Post 8550 of 8551
    Since 4/25/2001

Roadrunner4speed said, "Qw'vw bwwn brainwashed Yo believed thrt 1914 was the year ..."

Thereby demonstrating that touch typing when you can't find the home keys is a BAD IDEA.

I

For year's I've posted during, those years I've found that those who posted what you have posted are very childest . I once had a guy make fun of my mistaskees so I went his post and found manky misstakes He once and posted them all I one post he did he said instead of you know, he said you nose I had great fun with that post he made. He NEVER made fun of my mistaks again. I know I make mistakes since were all human (well at least I'm a human) We all make mistakes. I have a habit of posting think instead of thing, and posting thing instead of think. Mind you when I posted what you quote I was on pain pills, soma, and a sleep pill. My advice to you is to grow up and stay on topic! If your not on topic again I will ignore you. Made all the fun you want you come accross as a Jackass.

instakekes.Insteakes he istead f af saying af sa of saying you yu knw he said he said youmistakes nose.

• Nathan Natas
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

Someone is on drugs !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit