1914 Is NOT the year

by roadrunner4speed 21 Replies latest jw friends

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

What happened to people discussion the topic. Seems silly to me to be posting some is on drugs. Where is that the topic of the folder. I'd like to have some discussion on the topic. If you feel that my opinion is wrong post why you feel I am wrong.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Loadlunnel4Speed,

I dunno dude...or should I say: dudette ... it seems you'le north Korean, Chinese, or something along those lines. .... Ah ... I see ... you'le the one excuse for God to bling the big A now. Good! The pleeching work is tluly fulfilled as was claimed.

As for youl topic headel: I fully aglee! ... if you could make cleal of what it is not the yeal of.

O and about youl hypothesis 1939? ... it must be wlong because you still base youl assumptions on a book called the bible which is known to be flawlessly flawed on almost evelything. Sambal by?

O and I'm ticked off, jackass, stupid, make many mistakes especially with wolds with an L, so you can make fun of me because I'm on meth, heleoine, speed, LSD, Nedelweed, clack and cocaine, I don't sleep, play golf and I'm a sex addict. O and I just got a lecipe flom the doctle for viagla. And don't you dale ignole me! I will get vely angly!

Cheels

Bolgia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit