Was Jehovah God Ever Real To You?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Funny, I still, at times pray to God. I don't know if it works but I do, especially if i feel troubled.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As real as a Smack in the head,for not believing..

No more Smacks..No more Jehovah..

• littlebird
    littlebird

hi min, sorry for the delay, I'm at work. I agree with sylvia that Jehovah=Jesus & vice versa. I don't believe that God is nearly as mean and the wt would have us believe, or rather, force us to believe.

• littlebird
    littlebird

oops, meant to say "as the wt"

• dissed
    dissed

We were on a first name basis for about 25 years till he stabbed me in the back. Now the guy, the Bible portray's through the eyes of the WT doesn't exist.

As for the real one? I'm still searching.

"Don't ever trust a guy who says he's your friend but thinks nothing of mass murder as a way to cleanse the Earth." or whos' motto is "Serve me or die!" - dissed

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I did believe in him.But I also believed that Gilligan was stuck o an island with 6 other castaways,and that when I grew up,I woud live in the Munster's house.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I WANTED him to be real, and really tried hard to envision him as being real when praying.

But, no, none of the fairy tale creatures (Jehovah, Jesus, Satan, Thor, generic god, etc...) has ever really been real to me.

• carpediem
    carpediem

I thought he was at the time. Now, looking back I realised he was just my imaginary friend. Worshipping a God, if he is there, that you cant see, have meaningful two way communication with, or get definite answers from without having to search through a psycho Bible, is like spending your life trying to grasp the wind - pointless.

If he is there then he is completely crap at communication.

• carpediem
    carpediem

ps....and if he is 'speaking to us' through JWs then he better send someone better to the door than the babbling idiot that has just been to mine.

• Caedes
    Caedes

He is as real as my furry orange tail. Even as a small child I thought praying was a waste of time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit