Damn these witness 'brown coats'

by Simon 29 Replies latest watchtower medical

• AlanF
    AlanF

Damn, Simon, I hope everything works out for your Dad! Seven006 has some good advice about how to deal with JW siblings who want to let a parent die: you go right to the doctors and tell them you don't want your cult-ridden siblings to let your Dad die, and that you'll sign a paper absolving them of responsibility for giving him blood against your siblings wishes.

AlanF

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Simon,

I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL ON THIS

It is highly confiential. It has a WORD file attached. At the end of the file you will see some (not all) of my links to certain things such as what is and is not approved.

Also go to the JWblood review regarding Deut 14:21 incase that stupid bible shit comes into play.

Note Do not let the blood nazi or any other witness near him. Get the doctors involved - they can separate the blood nazi from your dad. Also get the doctor familar with the stuff at ajwrb.org.

Good luck

hawk

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks hawkaw.

Got the email - just reading it now.

I really appreciate the help.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Keeping in mind all fractions are now approved, conscience permitting of course, click here to see the type of transfusions your dad is allowed to take.

. http://ajwrb.org/physicians/poster2_web.pdf

I have also provided this link to you of course at the end of the letter. It is a pdf file so you can open it up in Acrobat Reader and print it or "zoom" in and out to read what it says easier.

I have also given the following link for you that can help the doctor or the Worldly people understand what is going on (it is also at the end of the letter)

. http://ajwrb.org/physicians/poster1_web.pdf

Simon if you need anything more let me know withing the next hour. I have to go out and take little guy skating tonight.

hawk

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for the help hawkaw - I think I've got plenty information now. I'll print copies for the doctors as well (not the confidential stuff though!)

((( thank you )))

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Simon
    just to wish you well at this difficult time. Hope your dad's condition improves, he's lucky to have you fighting his corner even if he doesn't fully appreciate it yet.

You've already had loads of support I'm sure but if you, or anyone else, needs it I prepared a 'Blood Brochure' for download a couple of years ago.

It needs some work but even with the recent 'changes' it should still make some JW's think - maybe your dad?

Just cut & paste the link below into your browser.

All the best mate,
    Nic'

http://www.msnusers.com/altJehovahsWitnesses/msgattachments/8
    Indebtedness goes to Ray Franz.

http://www.do-not-call.org

• Simon
    Simon

thanks nicolaou

• outnfree
    outnfree

Believe it or not, it took me this long with all the interruptions to scan the Questions from Readers from w00 10/15. I have forwarded the file to your e-mail address, Simon.

It seems as though the doctors might be deciding if a new by-pass operation would be worthwhile? You said "4 of the 5" bypasses have failed? (I feel like I'm speaking Canadian with all these question sentences! LOL) I think there's yet another vein in the arm that they can use now to re-do the by-passes.

Can you open a .dcx file? Shall I scan the Medical Directive? Or has hawkaw's material pretty much covered what you need. I am still looking for the other 2000 WT with a blood-related QFR.

Hang in there, Simon!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks outnfree, I appreciate you going to the trouble of doing this for me. I've got the email.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw
    Can you open a .dcx file? Shall I scan the Medical Directive? Or has hawkaw's material pretty much covered what you need. I am still looking for the other 2000 WT with a blood-related QFR.

My material covers it all including what "whole blood" transfusions are allowed such as hemodilution etc. (sp?).

I do have a scan of that stupid QFR but Simon shouldn't need it seeing the AJWRB pamphlet that is in a pdf format covers all that.

I hope it goes well Simon - You need me you can Email me and I will talk to you tomorrow.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit