Damn these witness 'brown coats'

by Simon 29 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Simon
    Simon

My dad is still very ill in hospital and I'm very worried about his condition. He is going to have some tests tomorrow and may then be having surgery. Doesn't look too good at the moment .

And how are the local witnesses behaving?

His wife said they have not offered any help at all but have been round trying to find out what the stance on blood will be .

If they dare to try that with me then let's see what their stance is when I rip their friggin heads off [>:(]

This is like my worst nightmare come true.

I was separated from him for many years because of the WTS teachings when they didn't want him as a member and now I may loose him for good because of their cock-eyed dogma since they re-instated him.

I will do my best to inform him of the most up-to-date "can and cannot's" re: blood so that I can prevent a tradgedy over an outdated policy.

Aaaarghh!!

Does anyone have any good links to the latest info (scans would be very good) and also things that highlight the changes.

Thanks.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

uh...www.ajwrb.org ? Somebody here must have Lee Elder's email/phone number. Alan for instance.

((((((Simon and mrs. simon )))))

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Simon,I feel for you.They rarely give a shit about anyone unless they can stick their nose in their business.I wish I could be there to help you out with these guys.We could take care of business real fast.I`m sure you`ll do just fine,remember don`t take any shit from these bastards...OUTLAW

• Simon
    Simon

Doh ...yes, I have a link at the bottom of the page. I'm not really thinking clearly at the moment. Thanks.

All they ever want to do is find out if you've done something 'wrong'. You can see their faces light up just at the possibility.

The first words my 'elder' brother in law said to us when we had Dylan was "so, did you have blood?"

At least his wife is not a witness and is against the idea of him refusing blood.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Was the "brown coats" a reference to the Nazi "brown shirts"? LOL

(((((Simon)))))
    I am so sorry for your distress. Are you going to Canada? Are you there now? (Sorry if I should have known by means of some other post, I've not been on the board too much lately.)

If your dad is still in hospital and they haven't let him go home, then likely he will be undergoing surgery. As the survivor of the stress and horror (yes, I actually got myself some tranquilizers after a few days post-surgery) of WAITING FOR THE RESULTS of open heart surgery, my own heart is going out to you and Ang & family.

The success rate with open heart surgery is 99% these days. We thought my husband was going to have a triple by-pass and he wound up needing a quintuple. But he is doing VERY WELL. You might reduce your anxiety by hearing for yourself from the doctor what your father's risk category is -- age/weight/severity of damage to the heart muscle itself/percent of blockage/etc. and BEING THERE on site.
    If you have not left yet and are able to go, go. If not, perhaps you could phone the surgeon's office. If you are unable to speak to her/him, his nurse-practicioner might be able to bring you up to speed. At the hospital where my husband had surgery there was also a support group that met so that the family could ask the upsetting questions of the nurse-practicioner (sp?) and a social worker, away from the patient's bedside where the patient might be alarmed.

I'm going to try to learn RIGHT NOW how to scan a document onto my computer so that I can send you the latest Questions From Readers re:Blood and also, if you think you need it, I can try to scan the latest Advance Medical Directive forms that I have (1999 or 2000 for the U.S.) describing all of your father's choices -- there is likely a more up-to-date one, and perhaps somebody here has the 2002 version for Canada? The meeting part should be coming up soon...

E-mail me privately if you like at [email protected]

Love,

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, the Nazi brown-shirts seem to fit them to a tee.

My dad had a quintuple bypass quite a while ago but has been doing too much, eating wrong and not exercising even though 4 of the 5 have failed.

Thanks for the help - I really appreciate it.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Simon, I'm so sorry to hear that the Witlesses are making this difficult time so much harder to deal with. I hope your father improves physically and mentally, by coming to his senses about the 'brotherly love' (barf) displayed by these men.

Maybe seeing how they are acting now will be what opens his eyes to 'the truth'. It may also make him realize that he needs to take better care of himself once he recovers this time. I hope so.

Lea

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Simon,

I have something prepared for you but what Email do you want it to go to?

Let me know - fast

hawk

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks ... please send it to [email protected]

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Simon, I'm not very helpful in this I'm afraid, but I've been thinking about you. Just lost my grandpa; dealing with a loved one's sickness is pretty difficult. Wish everything good for you. And don't let those bastards f**k around with your father's well-being. If he's able to still enjoy life, living without pain if he gets blood (if he needs it), then fight fight FIGHT for it. Try to find some time for yourself too. Makes it easier on the stress. Don't make yourself sick.

all good things,

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit