Going to California Driving From Connecticut

by frankiespeakin 28 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I love meeting xjw strangers! Have met a few that were on a road trip!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Thanks for the warning Shamus, I would not forgive myself if I ever hurt anybody so I won't be driving under the inflence of alcohol, You worrying monkey shiner.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Crazyblonde,

I'm glad it will nice to meet you, and share some experiences. I'm totally unprogrammed from the WT, and beyound that. Just to let you know a little about me.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Good for you frankiespeakin, sounds like fun! I'm thinking of doing a big road trip soon myself - I love them. I'm planning a National Parks tour, mostly staying in the western US. Driving overnight on the 95 is the best way to do it, I've done that a few times and it's awesome...no traffic!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I was kind of hoping you WOULD drink and drive. Just keep it in a car wreck yard is all.

Have fun!

• awildflower
    awildflower

You should hit old route 66! That's what I'm doing, see a little history, hit all the great diners. You should seriously check it out!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wildflower,

I'm not a dinner type of person on the road, it's more all you can eat raw seafood for me,, more protein fatty acids and lots of minerals.

But I thought of 66 anyway and maybe it depends on weather most likely. I have to make sure the weathers good over the mountains.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well I made it last day I drove 31 hours nonstop was tired as hell when i finally hit Sunnyvale, CA.

• dissed
    dissed

Glad you have arrived safe. Way to go Frankiespeakeing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit