Dave Thomas - Biggie Fries & Biggie Shake!

by Utopian Reformist 20 Replies latest jw friends

• messenger
    messenger

You forgot to check shithead.com nytele got a perfect ten.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

MESSENGER!!!!

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

you in a last gasp attempt quoted

1 samuel 2 3
    "do not keep talking so proudly or let your mouth speak such arrogance, for the lord is a god who knows, and by him deeds are weighed."
    but as a usual anti failed to see the words written aforetime

....although I do have a body that many others envy, I would never
    call myself perfect
    the next time you try to apply a scripture you should get the sense
    of it first
  • ChuckD
    ChuckD

Thomas' death saddend me as well. He was a very good man, who worked hard and did a great deal to help in the areas he had chosen.

• shecky2
    shecky2

lol. you are an idiot. :)

you're actually trying to make me think you're not proud and conceited? but i know that underneath those boasts, you're an insecure selfish piece of trash.

who else would post his picture on hotornot.com? LOL!!!!!

loser:)

• uncle jimbo
    uncle jimbo

actually words can be a source of great comfort to many.
    for example the truth the WT brings (or brought) concerning the end of the world in 1914, 1925, 1975, or "real soon now." the rest of the world may consider such "truths" as bullshit, but millions of brain dead JW wouldnt. but one mans truth is another mans shit.

for example i know kingdom halls, assembly halls, and district conventions all serve shit...and from you response..i can conclude.. you dont consider the spiritual food at these places shit....

please wipe the shit off your chin. I hope you start exercising your brain. then you may see how you've been dining at the spiritual Mickey Dees your whole life.

uncy

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

********BURP*************

April
    "Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• teejay
    teejay

April?

You're sick!

• larc
    larc

It is sad that the tribute to Dave Thomas was hijacked by personal, petty arguements here. Everything that was written about Dave Thomas in the first post is true. I had the privledge of eating in his first restaurant in downtown Columbus, Ohio before he expanded. The restaurant it still there and on the day of the announcement of his death, people stood in line to eat in that restaurant to pay homeage to a fine man.

On an A&E biography, the only regrets expressed my his daughter, was that she didn't get to see much of her dad growing up, because he was consumed by his mission and the fact that her dad never learned to relax and enjoy recreation until very late in life.

Yes, there are good people out there, and Dave Thomas was on of the best.

On a local level (Dayton, Ohio), Vic Cassonno died. He had less fame, but was just as good a man. He started a chain of pizza parlors in southwestern Ohio. Mike Peters, a Sunday editorial cartoonist, Pulitzer prize winner, and the authoor of the cartoon, Mother Goose and Grim, puts in a local Sunday cartoon on occasion. For Vic Cassonno, he had a picture of Vic in heaven at the pearly gates, and St. Peter turns around and says, "Vic is here with our pizza."

It has been a poignant week here in south - central Ohio.

• julien
    julien

I was about to say the same thing larc... talk about going off on a tangent.. I will miss seeing Dave Thomas in his commercials.. he was quite a fellow.. Also Wendy's is my favorite fast food..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit