Bible Prophecies are OBVIOUS like shooting ducks in a barrell...these things always happened!

by Witness 007 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes the new thought is increased earthquakes shows THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!!! No, it's not. Predicting "earthquakes, wars, pestilence, hunger" is like predicting the sun will rise tommorow! DURRRRR! Earths plates grind...their have been many different "pestilence"over thousands of years, there's always been wars since bible times. I just realized how EMPTY these prophecies are.

• alanv
    alanv

Yes no bets on what the dubs will be speaking about on the doors at the moment. And yet the society themselves have admitted in the past that earthquakes are no greater in our time than other times in human history.

I remember when I was in whatever the bad news was at the present time, that is what I would talk about to people (sigh)

• glenster
    glenster

That's why many of us think a better interpretation for Jesus is that he meant
    for his followers not to take such things as signs of the end for the same
    reason. Those things happen all the time, so if they took them a signs they'd
    be making false predictions all the time--like the JWs leaders....

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Shooting ducks in a barrel? You need to get your fish in a row!

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Aw, you're one of those people with critical thinking skills. You're no fun. HEY! What about Nostradamas and Planet X n stuff? We're all gonna DIE in 2012! HOORAY!

Saint Martin the Gullible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I predict in the future I may get wrinkles and a bad back......praise me! Be my follower!

• trueblue
  • Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

That's why many of us think a better interpretation for Jesus is that he meant
    for his followers not to take such things as signs of the end for the same
    reason. Those things happen all the time, so if they took them a signs they'd
    be making false predictions all the time--like the JWs leaders....

glenster, thanks for saying this..never thought of it that way before.

• Quentin
    Quentin

"glenster, thanks for saying this..never thought of it that way before.".....Flowerpetal

Yup...good way to put it...

• awildflower
    awildflower

I predict in the future I may get wrinkles and a bad back......praise me! Be my follower!

I bow to Witness 007. I will follow thee into the wilderness of age and offer great sacrafice of thanksgiving to the great and powerful wrinkle God. Thank you Witness 007 for showing me the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit