Passes for Ground Zero

by Patriot 26 Replies latest jw friends

• DIM
    DIM

NYTelecom -

what is wrong with you? I was just explaining my point of view. I don't want a certificate of anything. What I want to do is kick your sissy JW ass.

i'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight-short-sighted-narrow minded hypocritics. all i want is the truth just gimme some truth - John Lennon

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

How stupid it is to argue with NYteledork. The dubs around the world were hoping it was Armageddon. Imagine that! Can you just see dubs helping people out during Armageddon? LOL!

NYdufus, just admit it. Dubs are cruel human beings. They wouldn't have helped. If they did do any SLIGHT little thing, it would only be because they thought, "Just in case it's not armageddon. We could take advantage of this tragedy and use it for marketing purposes later."

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire
    why yes..there are firefighters in my local cong who share the
    hope we have with others. they repeated many fine experiences talking to other about the truth of Gods Holy word

Ah yes "firefighters" eh. Then you claim to know ONE firefighter. Which is it teledork, plural or singular? They repeated many fine experiences eh. Or HE? And is he by any chance a bible study? Can we meet him and ask him ourselves?

You are such a liar!

• r51785
    r51785
    of course i can prove it..i know a brother who was there

Was he the brother who started the study with President Bush?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

The major "experiences" I recall were those I read about at WOL. Several of the posters there shared their experiences and posted emails they had received from friends/relatives at Bethel.

One sister recounted that she was in a business meeting when the planes struck, and as she heard the news she "silently praised Jehovah and gave thanks".

Another brother posted that as bad as the WTC tragedy was, "they ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait until things REALLY get going."

Then there were the emails from Bethel, talking about the "lockdown" of the Compound, and the orders to refrain from entering the downtown area for any reason. Oh, yes, and the Bethel brother who spoke of watching the tragedy from his room at Bethel, and how thankful he was that he had his TV and a nice bucket of KFC.

Then there was the email that spoke about the cleanup around Bethel following the disaster and what a good job the Bethelites did at sweeping up those "blood-stained" papers that made the Bethel compound look so "messy". After all, Jehovah's people are CLEAN people.

Of course, the Society is not going to stress these little "experiences", but rather how "wonderful" it was that several JWs were out pushing religious literature in the midst of a tragedy that caused most of the JWs to go nearly orgasmic with joy.

I think I'm getting really angry now. Guess I'll stop here.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

RedHorseWoman,

I know what you mean. My father and mother went shopping that day to get away from it all for awhile, and met a JW while there. Then he and my father gleefully talked about how the end is coming, right then and there. Sick bastards.

ashi

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Then there was the email that spoke about the cleanup around Bethel following the disaster and what a good job the Bethelites did at sweeping up those "blood-stained" papers that made the Bethel compound look so "messy". After all, Jehovah's people are CLEAN people.

Thanks Redhorsewoman,

That short paragraph says it all.

unclebruce.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit