Liberals, Atheists Just Plain Smarter - Religious Conservatives Really Just Paranoid Cavemen

by daniel-p 44 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

What comes to mind is Jesus would be classified as a liberal, at the same time he is the symbolic

head of his own faith/ religion.

Most people unless they are organically damaged have the capacity to be smart,

And most people shine, specialize in different areas.

In my 57 years here on this planet, I havent met many stupid people.

I have met people who I choose not to hang around with because they have different likes

and taste but not too many stupid people and I meet a lot of people.

I want to call the republican religious people I know idiots but most of the time, I bite my tounge because

I know they have areas they shine in.

The liberal atheist I know are just like JW's or republican religious conservatives, they havent shown me

that they can think outside of the sophisticated box they put themselves into.

• beksbks
    beksbks

So Jazzbo, are you a conservative, a religious type, or an adulterer?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    the sophisticated box they put themselves into.

LOL. When I was a JW, we thought anybody who graduated high school was over-educated and had pretentions of 'sophistication.'

It's all relative.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'm a free thinker who observes analizes and weighs what I see.

I'm watching the greatest show on earth.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

So you have a guy that has a history of very controversial findings, some of which have been blatantly racist, he uses a pretty funky definition for liberal and conservative, his data is based on a strange age group, and he looks at this through the lense of evolutionary psychology. I'd say this has all the credibility of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Of course the gullible will lap it up and quote it religiously. The real revelation is in who is prepared to swallow this tripe.

To me, the real revelation is who gets upset about it! Inferiority complex, anyone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit